Bot team 6 and AV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WeezFv, Mar 18, 2021.

1. WeezFv Lorekeeper

ok,.. so,.. like as its been said,.. only the MAIN zone,.. in Qhs has an AV npc.

That said,..as others said, when yer in a pick zone,.. no you enjoy the holiday.

but in these main zones,.. we have bot team 6 afk in there for hours,.. preventing causuals OR other people for gettin in to have a chance at hailing these npc and gettin the AV year 22 mission,..

why do you let them afk in there so long when there is no other place for em to pick the mission in?
  2. WeezFv Lorekeeper

/rant off
  3. WeezFv Lorekeeper

and for you people that say /tar *npc* yadda yadda,.. why should i have to do extra work cause YOUR in the way? we already have trolls and i like them betta

i mean yer in the way an afk*
  4. WeezFv Lorekeeper

also i think this is a bug cause if you have idle people yet boot people who are active or their mercs,.. wth? bug or design? i hope its a bug
  5. Zynt Augur

NPC is being added to /picks, server by server, as I type. It may already have been finished. That being said I've had no trouble running multiple alts through the HA on FV w/o using a campfire. There are currently 40 players in QH and one /pick with 5 players.
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

Wasn't it Bot team 6 that took out Bin Laden?
  7. Zynt Augur

Nah, they just used a bard to High Sun him back to spawn point.