Things Forgotten

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niskin, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Sometimes I wonder where I put my brain cells, I think they just wander off when I'm not looking. So for the last week I've been using The Overthere book in PoK and running through Frontier Mountains to get to Dreadlands. Today I was thinking I would run one toon back to sell and pickup spells and thought "there has got to be a better way." Suddenly it hits me, why wasn't I using the Firiona Vie book? Duh!

I mean I was exping in The Overthere before this so it made sense that one time, but since then, numerous runs... What a dope!

What things have you forgotten that made you go duh?
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Not forgotten, but here's one I never knew. I recently read a post where someone mentioned Ctrl-Shift-Click on items for bazaar searches. I had no idea.
    Iyacc likes this.
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that one either. Will have to try it out.
  4. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

I remember when you couldnt even link things in chat... That came much much later.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

I forgot that we used to have to count ticks in our head to know when mez was going to wear off. Lots of fun to have 5+ mobs mezzed and no way to see the timers.
  6. Maze Elder

Ahh the days of no target buff window. Sure was rough without eq log parsing as well
  7. Imvi New Member

/safelock

so your spouse cant kill your toon! ( or cat, or kid or room mate etc)
  8. Koniku Elder

There was this neat little custom ui window I used way back, just a dial with 1 through 10 that would tick up one every 6 seconds. You could click the numbers to mark ticks and everything it was pretty great. I miss that thing.
    Accipiter likes this.