Too many in chat

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Mar 17, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So general chat on Tunare had 466 this morning. In the past I have always seen a second chat open when it hits 300?

Maybe not a bug but something cool?

Now it just dropped to 402. That was a fast drop!
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

It's super annoying to have general chat versions spawn when the old one gets to 300. They should just let them keep building up.
    If they can't handle a "chat room" with 500+ people in 2021, then maybe they should reach out to AOL to see how they were able to handle it back in 1998.
    narksar and WeezFv like this.
  3. Froglok Augur

On Bertox it was 400 before a new channel was spawned. And yes, it now exceeding 400. I kind of like it.
    WeezFv and Fenthen like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Might have been a bug starting. I logged in early am and general chat was fine. Came back a couple hours later and all my characters show general chat at 452 but then it scrolls again saying general chat not found.
  5. WeezFv Lorekeeper

personally id like to see more people in chat,.. sure would have more people tryin to sell ya stuff,.. but all in all,.. over the max number in a chat channel,..id say they maybe added some hardware and wouldnt bug report it

why this a bug?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Because I have no general chat available? I am not put in it when logging it, it is not in my list of channels to join? I get a message saying "no general channel found", And it is one of the main features that All Access account are supposed to have.

Pick one :D
  7. WeezFv Lorekeeper

Yer Op didnt say that