How to claim the free heroic?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ravyns, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Ravyns New Member

I don't see a heroic character in my /claim or on my login screen. I'm confused, how do I claim the free heroic characters? I have several accounts and would love to get started on a heroic team.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

weird, I claimed all of mine, on 4 accounts.
    Wyre Wintermute and Skuz like this.
  3. Raytan Augur

I clicked the refresh button on my claim windows and the items appeared in the window. Haven't actually tried to claim anything yet.

Some posters mentioned having to log completely out and then log back in and that worked. I just refreshed the window. Good luck.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What Heroic Character? We are getting a Hero's Forge feature. But any message about an actual character was from last year and was removed in a hot fix patch earlier today. Need to log in/out for it to go away
  5. Ravyns New Member

Wait, the heroic character was for last year? Well, I still have the notification on my character...
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

yes the notification is a mistake and once you log in and out it should go away, pretty sure it says 2020 on it.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

He's knows. It's the same guy over and over making new accounts, so he doesn't seem like the only loser who can't read.
  8. Ravyns New Member

Damn, it doesn't say 2020, but it does say 21st anniversary unlike the hat ornament thing in the claim that says 22nd anniversary. I didn't even notice. :(
  9. Beggly Augur

I have not used the
    last few heroic character options.... I'm behind the times.
  10. Imvi New Member

FREE HEROICS ALL DAY EVERYDAY ON MIRAGUL!!
    GNOME_POWER, code-zero, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  11. Perrill New Member

Jesus... I wasn’t even sure what the hero forge thing was and just assumed it was the same as last year with the free heroic upgrade. I feel like I was scammed out of $60.
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

Ok I claimed my othmir set on my 4 paid accounts. I got the silly hat and the potion. I dont see any Heros forge item. I looked on my keyrings and dont see anything added to that toons heros forge. What am I missing?
  13. Moege Augur

I got my heroic claim ! Anyone want to borrow my time machine ? made by a gnome no guarantee implied.

Its not an item it is a character flag. You got the ability to use hero forge for the character you claimed the hat/potion on. e.g you may now equip the silly hat. Type 21 slot iirc.

Actually its both.
    Hero forge unlock flag
    Silly hat = hero forge item
    + xp potion

Unknown what would have happened when you already had hero forge unlocked. Probably nothing, just a wasted unlock for something that was unlocked already.
  14. Atlans Lorekeeper

Correct, the Hero Forge unlock is a character flag for the toon you claimed the Othmir Fez package on. It is not a visible physical item.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Send me $120 and I will support your claim you were scammed for $60
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

$60 for what?
  17. Perrill New Member

I have 4 accounts and paid the $15 for each to sub to specifically get the level 85 toons on them. In the process there was a card issue for some reason, where it was acting stupid so somehow ended up buying $20 in DB cash as well that I didnt want or need. When no toons showed up after log in and out, I got suspicious and came here to see if anyone was having the same issue... So here we are. Meh, pretty annoyed by it.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You may want to go into account management now and click cancel on your subscriptions so your not auto billed next month. It is a recurring charge, even for one month.
  19. Inictus Elder

Scammed? It's nobody's fault but your own that you misinterpreted the official announcement.
    Skuz and Wyre Wintermute like this.
  20. Flatchy Court Jester

Thank you, I expected to see some numbers on my keyring showing me how many forge items I can store now. Did not actually try to put some stuff on.
    Skuz likes this.