DRU spell Sustaining Growth locks up the spell bar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Evurkvest, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Evurkvest Augur

If you attempt to recast Sustaining Growth while the buff is active it lockes up the spell bar (grayed out). /stopcast fixes it.

Side note, bump the mana return. Its pretty weak.
  2. Dalsina Lunrais

That isn't a bug, that is how it is supposed to work. But I agree with your last statement.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Can you explain why you think its supposed to lock the spellbar?
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

5. Svann2 The Magnificent

What an exceptionally odd way of preventing recast.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I just posted this in another thread but since this one seems resolved, I would like to tack on to the bump the mana return.

If instead this spell gave the final 'Replenishment' proc when it is summoned rather than when it despawns, this spell would be much better.

Currently the pet pulses an 820 mana return every 3-6 seconds for 1 minute. Then at the end of the minute it returns around 8.8k mana to the owner. If instead it gave you 8.8k upfront and then 820 mana every 3-6 seconds for the next minute until it despawns, you would be able to rely on it much more for post-death mana return.
  7. Evurkvest Augur

Must be a better way to do this. With some auras you just get something like "you can not maintain this ability" msg preventing you to recast.
  8. Stephen51 Augur

It is the way it has always been but there is no warning that if you try to re-cast the spell with the buff on and you learn the hard way how this spell works. There are no doubt umpteen ways to lock out a recast the most obvious is to leave it greyed out until the buff wears off - and make it ignore forceful rejuvenation like twincast does.
  9. Stephen51 Augur

It is the way it has always been but there is no warning that if you try to re-cast the spell with the buff on and you learn the hard way how this spell works. There are no doubt umpteen ways to lock out a recast the most obvious is to leave it greyed out until the buff wears off - and make it ignore forceful rejuvenation like twincast does.