When?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aikaminiaa, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Aikaminiaa New Member

When is the next progression server??
  2. TLP Addict Augur

3. Tweakfour17 Augur

WHOA WHOA WHOA players on Aradune are barely hitting lvl 70 and you want a new TLP!? :p
    Piznut, Silver-Crow, Nolrog and 2 others like this.
  4. Deeptosixtyfive New Member

Yeah let the cheaters enjoy PoP launch at least geez
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
    Xhartor, Silver-Crow and Nolrog like this.
  6. Fohpo Augur

Isn’t Omens already out, people are 70
  7. Lejaun Augur

Darkpaw came up with a new strategy. On Jan 1st, 2021 they decided to open up a new TLP server on Feb 1, 2021. However, they also decided to push back announcement and opening of that server 1 month for every time someone makes a thread about when the next TLP starts or what ruleset it should have.

Currently, the new server has been pushed back to July 1st of the year 2243 before it opens.
  8. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

Pretty sure they need to consolidate other servers before this can happen.
  9. xaga Elder

10. Protagonist Tank

If only there were at least 4 other threads already covering this question that were in the first 20 threads displayed when you posted this. Then you wouldn't look like such a complete knob asking it again, because you would have obviously read those very visible threads, including the one with a dev reply.

If only.
  11. Aikaminiaa New Member

I do not have the energy to read through numerous posts so I created my own to get a simple answer thank you. I need a fresh start.
  12. Fohpo Augur

You can start fresh, on many different servers!?
    Xoner likes this.
  13. Zinth Augur

noone wanna play on that dump of a whiningcheater server
  14. Protagonist Tank

You missed the joke so hard, you damned nearly circled back around the planet to catch it again.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  15. Protagonist Tank

You definitely need a fresh start, but I doubt you have the basic integrity to see that through either.
  16. Brunlin Augur

They said they were wanting to change the launch window of the TLPS. They also hinted they will drop news in the coming months. Which is obvious that they are still doing one this year. So spring is out, maybe late summer or Fall? I doubt it will be the winter, but who knows it can be in November, Miragul was in November I believe. If I had to make a guess though I would think late summer/early fall.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

Phinny was November December so also late in the year.
  18. Machen New Member

It was also December at a time when they were releasing expansions in November. I think there is little chance we will see a TLP released within a month or two before an expansion release, or the same month, ever. The devs aren't able to focus their time and energy on it at that point. So I think it will be early fall or after New Year.
    Brunlin likes this.
  19. Brunlin Augur

That's actually a very good point and one that I did not consider.
  20. Brunlin Augur

Probably in the summer or the fall. We know they have said that they are breaking up the cadence of when they release Progression servers. March and May is their normal time to do so. So I don't expect it in May. If I had too guess it will be in the summer or the fall. Machen made a good point on another post that at the end of the year they usually drop a expansion. So my guess will be between June and before they get tied up on getting ready for the new expac to drop.