Soooo what's tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Mar 15, 2021.

1. topple good idea generator

In the anniversary post it says:

"Here are a few of the things you can expect in game, and stay tuned tomorrow for the launch of one last thing.”

A new free-trade Selo's exp server with 2 month unlocks and zerkers/bl open on day 1 surprise launching 15 minutes after announcement?
    [IMG]
  2. Karliv Journeyman

It also says "merging of one additional server". Soooo. We talking live servers? In the same paragraph as TLPs. RIP Coirnav?

*rabble rabble rabble*
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

Definitely not that.
  4. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Oh you're not sleeping
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

You don't know how much I wish I was at the moment.
    Iyacc, Skuz and Goburs like this.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Free-Trade no GM intervention/petition server would be great to watch unfold.
    Xhartor likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

Bristlebane grant me strength.
    Dailor likes this.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Fairly certain I can imagine, better you than me sir.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Fair point.
  10. KrakenReality Augur

Just up the dial on that:

PVP
    Corpse Loot
    Free-Trade
    No AoCS
    No GM intervention

Call it New Freeport.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  11. Fohpo Augur

Too busy creeping
  12. Machen New Member

Quarm 2.0 TSS locked 3 month event server. Calling it now. We are due for a weird server next.

Edit to add -- the timing is right for this since they will have a server freed up next month, and they aren't ready for the next TLP.
  13. TheTone Elder

This is actually a decent idea...give people the chance to dip their feet into the 75+ waters so that maybe the population holds better on future TLPs.

I would personally be interested...never really got to play in-era content from OOW when I stopped playing the first time to Underfoot, when I came back.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think that you missed that it was also pvp with the old rules of looting all tradeable items that the player is wearing and all their coin :)
  15. taliefer Augur

A TSS *only* server would be fun as heck imo. it was designed with content from 1 to 75, but doubt alot of it has ever seen much use. would be a breath of fresh air on leveling on a new server from scratch
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be a live server anniversary quest.

Or iksar berserkers.
  17. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I don't normally do the "what I'd like the next server to be" thing since these forums get bombarded with it, but I'd be excited to see a fresh slate live server perhaps truebox and no macaroni. I guess the last time it was done was Trakanon so I feel like 11 years later it might be a fresh dynamic.
  18. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I'd totally like to see the race/class combo thing come back. Granted, it wasn't implemented very well the first go-around (lots of fake votes that had to be vetted, but skewed the real time "meter"). Move the voting to inside the game (like xpac unlock on TLP's) with the server's level cap requirement to vote.

I can understand them not wanting to create a new race or try to bring in a new class and "balance" it with everything else... not with a small team.

Adding in more race/class combos would be pretty welcomed, I believe. They wouldn't impact Progression servers until what? CoV timeframe? By then almost all restricted stuff is gone and the gear is class based.

Also, the reasoning of having to made full newbie quest lines is pretty moot. Yeah, there's probably a very select few who may go through and do that stuff.. but I've not seen it being a major thing since they first rolled out the new racial newbie quests ages ago. On live, you instantly have defiant gear all over, that's better than quested..even the CR armors. You out level the baby zones silly fast, no PL required.

After 27 expansions, I feel they could just start rolling out a few of these here and there. Ikky Zerker. Barb Pally. DE Bard. The most resource consuming would be a new beastlord, simply to pick the pet model and make sure it does go all Troll gator hitbox.
  19. Trumpton New Member

Gnome only server ! You gnome it makes sense.
    Nosk and Greebo like this.
  20. Silver-Crow Augur

I'm not sure TSS will be an option. Mangler is due to hit TSS in a little under 8 weeks, so there's too much crossover there.