Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sancus, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Maedhros High King

I'm no monk expert, just abundantly aware of how strong they are right now. I would place them at number 3 on the "power over expected" list right now.
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

Performance improvements need to be balance-neutral to begin with, relatively easy to execute, and unlikely to cause unbalancing cascades now and in future expansions.

And it needs to be modular, and thus able to run alongside the current way things work, so that changes can be made incrementally.

I am not knowledgeable enough to adress your idea, surely there would be some effect of implementing what you propose, but I can’t see how it could be done easily, in a way that does not impact balance between for example mionks and SK, whom are in opposite ends of the swing-fast spectrum.
  3. Evurkvest Augur

For dmg procs i would like to see a generic proc with a default zero dmg and a fixed proc rate. Proc augs would have a dmg value that added to that single proc.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Nothing could possibly go wrong by trusting calculations from the client.
    Svann2 likes this.
  5. Warpeace Augur

This has been happening for several years on FV and complained about. So as far as I'm concerned it was not the server migration.