Congrats Chaotic Entry and Drip. Zek's First Current Content downed in YEARS!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Elemtal, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Congrats brave raiders of Chaotic Entry and Drip. Downed Zlandicar Reborn Raid. First time Zek has seen any current content in at least 6 expansions!
    Chaotic Entry and Drip, Currently raiding Friday evenings starting 7pm cst goes til 12pm-1am cst.
    [IMG]
  2. Warpeace Augur

3. xxsniperfirexx New Member

i have it on good authority this is photoshopped...i would not know as i was smoking meat as my guild was smoking dragons. I am ashamed but full....congratz boys and girls...

PS: A.S.D. GG
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Congratulations
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Congratulations on the victory.

EverQuest, where the Forum PvP is more brutal than in game.
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

Good job whoever Emo is, I see 2 Zerkers a Beastlord and a Cleric just in that truncated screenshot.
  7. Elemtal Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    54 Brave Raiders, after beating Droga, Chardok, Lceanium, progressing week after week with raids like Stratos and Overthere, we finally emerge victorious and break into current content, something no raid guild on Zek has been capable of doing for half a decade. Many guilds have fallen in these hard times on Zek but only the strong has persevered. Want to thank my pals over in Iratus Lepus for giving us confidence and insights on how to break into raid content. This is a great day for Zek, one that many of the zek community has been waiting years for. Relevant raids are on Zek, with 2 guilds doing current content. As a server we embody a less toxic environment and we regulate as such between both main guilds. All you forgotten raiders that had to abandon the server when your previous guild leader (False) gave up on you and your server, just remember, we are here Friday nights. Come bring a toon see if we can get you on the wait list.
    Niskin likes this.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

GRATS EB!!
  9. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

Grats guys
  10. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Thank you! The advice you gave me in the serverwide bard channel really helped us!
    And thank you Yueyenie, I know you guys are next to down it. Big things are coming! Zek Thriving!!!
  11. Jennre Band Leader

Congrats Elemtal =)
  12. FawnTemplar Augur

13. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Thank you everyone for the positive comments! We look forward to seeing what type of new content we can down now that we have this on farm, it is such a massive boost to our dps from our current group gear!
  14. Empryss New Member

Congrats CE and Drip, I'm so proud of each and everyone of you!
    Both guilds have worked so hard on all our joint raids mastering our individual classes and perfecting them to reap the highest of rewards.
    There was many frustrating moments, many one on one class training sessions, alot of power leveling, aa grinds, progression grinds and after all of this effort ...We Did It!
    Everyone played their part, held tight, and did a beautiful job!
    So proud to be a part of it with some of the most amazing people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with <3
  15. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Congrats on downing great divide first attempt one shot! Zek is thriving with two separate raid guilds doing current content. We are always looking for new pals, Chaotic Entry and Drip raids Thursday and Friday evenings 6:45 pm CST. Good job every one!