KSing wiz in the deep

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Nakoda Lorekeeper

last few nights in the deep people just run up and KS like crazy ! I get that KS is not a thing and its a dps race but dang like WTF. anyone else running in to this? Does reporting these people even do anything?
  2. Nakoda Lorekeeper

on aradune
  3. Gheed Is not reading your response

Reporting won't do anything in this case. They're a couple of losers for sure
  4. Ishbu Augur

Are they running up and manaburning that guy that drops the shrink wand? If so, theres not much to be done about it and it sucks.

Are they just killing trash mobs when you are trying to pull half the zone and just sit there stunning them? If so, thats on you for not killing when you pull when you pull it or otherwise taking precautions
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

code-zero likes this.
  6. Nakoda Lorekeeper

I think we should all make wizards and go ks the Pl farmers and they their kills lmao no that would be funny
  7. Febb Augur

What would you report them for since there is no rule on ksing people?
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Zone disruption? :D:p:D
  9. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Officer! That man STOLE my drugs!
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  10. Xhartor Augur

They are probably winning the DPS race on a large portion of an AE pull. If an AE group only has 1 nuker, a rogue wizzy just need to start nuking before the groups wizzy to steal most of the pull.

As for how to protect yourself, have multiple nukers in the group, or Evac when the oither wizzy start nuking.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

When those people show up what I would do is always have the mobs beat up a little. Throw up a few nukes preemptively.
  12. Valthour New Member

Assuming your wizard isn’t a box then his role in this group is ensuring that you get the kills. This should include mixing in nukes after early drops are settled and keeping an eye out for KSing wizards. If I am pulling on my cleric I try to mix in an upheaval after drop off is stunned before heading back out as well to help with this.

If two KS wizards come right in after the last drop off and take that pull your only choice is to evac if you want all the mobs for that spawn. But, if you have been steadily mixing in early nukes then medding you would only lose a portion.
  13. Bowdeen Elder

Do some damage and you won't lose the experience? Like, you're parking mobs. That's called free exp to me.
  14. Siah Elder

Welcome to
    Welcome to the unfortunate part of life for exping in The Deep.
  15. RichUncle New Member

To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings Norrath and recent travelers to Luclin,

We have been contracted by the top tier governing bodies currently controlling Luclin to ensure that the private sectors are not being pushed out by the big corporations (ie: Altered Minds). We will continue our efforts to root out these corporations and ensure proper taxes and rent have been collected.

If you believe you've been inappropriately taxed on top of your normal rent collections in The Deep, please submit your claims to the Deep Housing Authority. Your stimulus check will be cleared and sent as soon as Gnomishly possible!

Thank you for your time and patience on these matters,

Rich Uncle Pennybags
    <Deep Housing Authority>
    Ishbu likes this.
  16. Zealot1340 Lorekeeper

Last time Richuncle visited one of my deep ae groups (he failed to ks us) he had 2+ wizards, a chanter, and a cleric with him. Guess he doesn't realize he could just form an actual ae deep group at this point and get more consistent exp.
    AthexRWT likes this.
  17. AthexRWT New Member

This guy. You tried to KS my group the other night and we were just a bunch of rando's. No big guild or corporation.
  18. Fohpo Augur

I do feel like innocent groups are getting hit in this pseudo crusade against boxers selling
  19. Protagonist Tank

20. Dmitry Elder

Get another wizard in your group.