ToV Experience

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Accipiter, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Windance Augur

Those numbers seem kind of high to me.

Logging in 2x a day for overseer = 10x quests a da x 12hr x level 5 common quests that's 10 x 1%/quests that's 10% a day. Assuming you were max 110 that's 40 days to get to the bottom of 115.

The only way you get AA's is from collects. 2000 AA / 15 aa per achievement --> completing 133 achievements x 8 items/block = 1066 item x 4 fragments = 4000 some quests.

Even if you factor in critical successes those numbers seem really high.

Don't get me wrong. I can totally see getting 10% a day once you've maxed out the overseer quests.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I get 12-14% per day with maxed 12 hour quests. So, if 8 days/level -> 40 days to make 5 levels, which sounds about right.

Now, AAs. Collects, you can get ~3/day, on average. Every 32 gets you 15x5 AAs (considering the meta achieve for the zone), and then a few more occasionally for the multi-zone and full expac achieves. So, ~11 days to make 75AA, or about 7 AA/day. And then there have to be enough collection quests left to actually add up to that many AAs.

Something doesn't add up with Gherig's numbers.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Overseer for AA is definitely not a thing.

But, to be fair, if he was really talking about aa from collects, you can buy hundreds of collect items in the bazaar for almost nothing, and just claim the missing ones. But once those collects are gone, its done, so its a ceiling value for aa on overseer.
  4. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

AA's where from Collections, guess I should have specified. Also it was on Test Server. Either way it was from logging in a few minutes a day and not killing a single thing, which was the point i was making that it was a "Bother" that was worth it. Test has increased EXP so I'm sure it was faster which explains the faster results. This was also prior to any nerfs to the collection box gains in Overseer that significantly reduced the speed you got collection items.
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

I haven't used Overseer since it has been changed a few times, so I do not know how good or bad the results are now. I mostly now play on TLP's and when on Lives its lately been sub-85 characters. But as soon as they add the next expansion set to the clickable box, ill do it again, and use the ones I saved after maxing out to do it again.

[IMG]

This is the EXP you get for a Grey con Level 1 Common Harvest -- is it more then on lives?

[IMG]

Just checked ... the EXP is faster by x2 on Test from my Fippy character on Vox, even in Overseer, since its a % based gain and the EXP in Test is twice as fast, which explains why my timeline was twice as fast. Mystery solved, nothing nefarious to see here.
    Tatanka likes this.