Spell: Gather Shadows

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Drewie, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Drewie Augur

Shimoon (Necromancer / Shadowknight Spells) in Crescent Reach sells the NEC only version of this scroll for 8 gold. This seems a bit expensive for a level 7 necromancer spell.

On the other hand all the other vendors in various cities sell the SHD/NEC version of this scroll for only 9 silver.

This is also a bit confusing since the 3 Shadow Silk recipes require the SHD/NEC version of the scroll and a low level NEC in Crescent Reach might buy the scroll there and find himself unable to make the Silks (used for low level armor quests), not realizing there's another, cheaper version of the scroll;
    Mithra and Yinla like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

We're writing a complaint for .09 platinum pieces versus .8 platinum pieces. Is that right?
    Can I go kill a few orc pawns for you and we call this one good?
  3. smash Augur

I would not say this a bug.
  4. Drewie Augur

Not a disruptive bug for sure, but something inconsistent and that recently left a young player confused, I had to do some research in order to figure out what was wrong, which is why I posted it here, unless DBG wants to let player keep struggling with pointless things like that before they leave for another game. The scroll price isn't really an issue, it's just inconsistent as well compared to other scrolls of the same level.
  5. Febb Augur

The price for items on vendors for a particular item I think is shared across all vendors that sell that item. So if it's different on one vendor and your faction isn't an issue with that vendor, then I would say there is an issue there.