Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Arctodus Elder

-Lifetime subscription purchase
    -Future TLPs unlocking all classes at launch
    -Transmog / Wardrobe option
    -Gnome BST / BZK
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Jennre Band Leader

I would like to be able to equip a merc with visible/vanity gear. I would like Scarlet Cheetah to work for bards as indicated on the spell description (it currently only works for Selo's Kick and the Reflexive line).
  3. Jokskilove Palzerker

Oooh, oooh, make pets persist through your death so you don't have to resummon and equip them!
  4. Karanthal Augur

Probably mentioned before, but there are 95 pages. My needs are simple, I just want a good /follow that also supports z-axis. I tire of boxes running off on their own crazy paths, getting stuck on doorways or falling out of the sky. Its the most painful thing about playing multiple chars.
    Lessw and Barraind like this.
  5. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

A currency-esque tab for all the weird tradeskill stuff. JC cut tools, setting tools, pottery stamps, files, scalers, hammers, knives, blades, chisels, shears, baking dishes, ect.

That stuff is currently ~3 full 40slot bags in my bank, just because i cant be bothered to go through even more subcombines when i want to make things that use them.
    Lessw, Caell and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. EQbud Augur

I've been asking for this for years. It's definitely at the top of my wish list.

And to add 1 more thing...
    The ability for raid leaders to turn off pet taunt across the whole raid.
    I'm sure anyone who's raided has seen agro bounce around at some point because some pet user forgot to turn pet taunt off before the raid.
  7. Dalsina Lunrais

Aug overhawl. No more having to buy distillers!
  8. Warpeace Augur

Give the raid leader the ability to Death touch any pets with taunt still on.
    Yinla, Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Combine the agro meter with Extended targets. More convenient to see who has agro on what mobs by displaying their name on the extended target bar with their mobs. Clicking mob by mob takes seconds each time you click a new mob on the extended target window to show up. The info should already be there.
    Belkar_OotS likes this.
  10. FrozenWater Augur

95 pages long ... phew, well here's my drop in the ocean:

When the launchpad fails to connect for whatever reason it gives the message

That's fine, sometimes my internet is flaky. But please for the love of god can we have a "refresh / try again" button instead of making us close down and restart the launchpad?

Thanks!
    Szilent likes this.
  11. Marton Augur

FTFY :p .
    Gyurika Godofwar and Elyssanda like this.
  12. Belkar_OotS Augur

This would be a huge help for raid tanks.
    Tsavo likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've love pets on the map, number of times the pet has gone off and played with its own mobs and I have no idea where it is....
    Caell and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Aug distillers are dumb.
    Caell and Fenthen like this.
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Pets should show as group members on map.
    Caell, Gyurika Godofwar and Shurman like this.
  16. Zenja New Member

This is going to seem very trivial, but I wish and dream for the one single thing I've wanted since the new models came out...for the newer iksar model to have the monk flying kick animation of the original model. To get this animation, I've had to turn off the newer iksar male models, thus creating the problem of older character models and newer mounts models conflicting, resulting in a male iksar that stands inside his mount. The original flying kick animation made the iksar monk special...now they just have the standard flying kick model of humans...Frogloks and Drakkin have their own, why can't iksar monks have their original animation back? Do you hate iksar's or something? From a development perspective, all that was done was associate a wire frame to a developed model...solution, take the original wire frame for the iksar and associate it to the new model... Properly done, a few hours of work and, at a maximum...player satisfaction...priceless, js.
    Svann2 likes this.
  17. Shurman Lorekeeper

Make crates of eviction NON LORE already. Allowing more than one plot for each character, then making the crates lore is just dumb.
  18. Shurman Lorekeeper

REMOVE REAL ESTATE UPKEEP.

stop punishing people cos their mom died and they lapsed.

The layouts heve never worked right. It's borderline passive aggressive to send all their stuff back, The game system still has to track all the same items, so zero net gain.

ALSO:

Guild plots = guilded characters ONLY regardless of whether guild hall bounced. Why F**k over a whole guild because someone forgot escrow or played on a different server for a bit? Letting unguilded people squat and attempt extort our guild to sell the plot back is lame.

Facilitate players, not griefers.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. Shurman Lorekeeper

I also find some buffs won't land on other person's group if the caster has a higher rank of the same group spell. My shamen (3 of them) all have to remve Tala Tak / FoE from themsevles, or my noob group I'm buffing can't get Bih'Li until casting shammy clicks off whatver same type buff he's wearing.

Just have ALL group spell casts hit all players in group and let tem block it if they don't want KEI on the rogue. It may be a somewhat inappropriate cast, but the target is still a legal target. Remove this lockout.
  20. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

Open all tradeskills for all classes. I am still not crazy enough after maxing them all on the bard, the shaman, the rogue and the gnome! I need more pain!!!
    Lessw, nitrocutter and Tsavo like this.