The Ta'Veren <Aradune>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aletheia, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Aletheia New Member

The Ta'Veren is a raid-progression guild on the Everquest TLP server Aradune.

Fully cleared all content in Era: Classic, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, Planes of Power, Ldon

Looking for a few more to round out our raid team.

Highest priority classes BST MNK DRU

For this turning of the wheel we intend to be fairly casual with primarily scheduled instance raids occurring weekly during NAM prime (ie after dinner roughly 10pm EST / 7PM PST) with the objective to complete progression of all raid content in era for as long as the membership is willing and able.

The Ta'Veren's guild leadership has twenty years of Everquest progression raiding experience executing at every level including world and server top guilds dating back to '99 - we've done EQ1, EQ2, TLP, P99, etc. We've been members, class leaders, officers, dkp leaders, raid leaders and now guild leaders.

Additionally, the leadership are fans of the epic Wheel of Time, by Robert Jordan from which the guild's namesake is taken from. Building on this theme we encourage the development of characters that are based on the vast array of characters from the Wheel of Time. If you are looking for inspiration for your next character, or want to join in on the fun and alter your main, we have provided our interpretation of The Pattern through a special roleplaying application process.

If you're looking for a guild with mature/experienced leadership and a splash of themed roleplay you need only ask your self...

Are you a Ta'Veren?

Raid Days/Times: Sun/Tues/Thurs - Starting - 10pm EST / 7PM PST

For applications and recruitment information please go to the website bellow and click the link to the discord.

http://thetaveren.com/
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. Aletheia New Member

All classes but warrior are currently open.
  3. Aletheia New Member

First night of VP 5/6 down. Including Phara Dar.

Still need more dps. If you're an adult looking for a raid guild with zero drama, come join us. We have dad jokes for days.

[IMG]

Oops that was a mom joke...
  4. Aletheia New Member

Kunark Era Raid Progression Cleared! Gearing up for Velious. Come join us!
  5. Vatticus New Member

Love that you are WoT themed! Is there a level requirement for joining? I am returning player that just started out on Aradune. Will definitely look you up again when I'm sufficient level! In the various MMO's I've played in the past (EQ included) my characters have almost always carried the surname Malkier as a homage to the blighted WoT Kingdom!
  6. Aletheia New Member

Hi Vatticus,
    We have no level requirements for joining. Our only level restrictions come into effect for raiding. You can contact me, Rand or Vebo in game if you have any questions.
  7. Pristine Oakwynd

I have to second loving your WoT theme, and I may have to check you all out once I get some levels in game. I just recently returned to the game and started on Aradune so not too high as of yet. Having role played in other settings with WoT in mind, I just love seeing this.
  8. Aletheia New Member

9. Aletheia New Member

Looking for a few good men&women for Luclin raiding
  10. Aletheia New Member

Come Join us for aa's :)
  11. Aletheia New Member

Cleared all of SSRA but emp. Finishing up keys this week. Come join us for Emp and VT later.
  12. Aletheia New Member

Emperor defeated! Come join us for more Vex Thall.
  13. Aletheia New Member

2nd SSRA Emperor down, into Vex Thall now. Come enjoy the rest of Luclin with us and prep for Planes of Power.
  14. Aletheia New Member

VT cleared Emp on farm. Come join us as we gear up for PoP.
  15. Aletheia New Member

16. Aletheia New Member

17. Aletheia New Member

Come join us for PoP. We will be in elementals by the end of the week. We killed Mithaniel Marr last night and are looking to topple the rest of the pre-elementals this week.
  18. Aletheia New Member

Quarm down, looking for a few more to fill the ranks.
  19. Auraelia New Member

Gearing up for Gates. Come join us for Ldon and 2 more months of Time.

We are currently low on leather classes. Monk/Beastlord/Druid highly encouraged to join us.
  20. Aletheia New Member

Come wrap up time and Ldon with us as we get ready for gates