115 cov necromancer aa guide

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Neckrowmansir, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Neckrowmansir New Member

Looking for a current aa guide, cant seem to find anything online. Any help would be appreciated
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Black New Member

No up to date AA Guide Exists to my Knowledge. In terms of specifically the new COV AAs, IMO,

NEW COV AAs

General Tab, max General Sturdiness (and others as AAs permit) for the extra hit points
    Class Tab, max enhanced decay for the extra damage
    Focus, fill in this enormous AA time sink, based on your spell lines

There are other AAs and you'll eventually buy them all.

TOV AAs

Focus, get the last level of Defiler's Synergy, it really adds a sweet caster ADPS bump when grouped
    General, max natural durability
    Archetype, max destructive cascade and maybe Gift of Mana, others as you have AA to spend
    Class, max death bloom, heretic's twincast, mortifier's unity (cause of laziness), Scent of Thule,

Buy everything else as you can.

TBL

Archetype, get the companion's discipline that lets you send your swarm pets on the next mob and I'd say extended swarm too

ROS and now we enter the land of AutoGrant

Archetype, get the extra spell slot

After you get all your autogrants, fill in those that give you more hit points, more mana, or more dps.

I'm sure I missed some stuff and of course, you want all the AAs. But the above is my two cents on where to focus your AAs. Do max all the burn stuff and you can find out about necro burns plenty of places. Do have Blightbringer's Tunic (not an AA, but very much a yes). When you have all those CoV focus tabs filled in, its' sweet, sweet dps. So I've heard.
    Zynt likes this.
  4. Neckrowmansir New Member

Thanks for the info, I've pretty much been going down the path you've outlined