TLP Announcement Today!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soulsiphon, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Soulsiphon Elder

Will there be a TLP announcement today?
  2. Baratu New Member

Solid troll. Simple but effective. 10/10
  3. topple good idea generator

Signs point to yes~!
  4. Metanis Bad Company

I heard the next TLP will be halfling-only.
  5. Xazier Elder

Damn thought this was a TLP announcement lol, oh well back to WoW until one comes out.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There actually was a new TLP announcement made already.

I would have liked this answer better:

7. Machen New Member

Where is the second quote from? "There definitely won't be one this year." I would very much like to see the source on that.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

It's made up, he wishes thats what Dreamweaver said. Probably shouldn't be able to quote people like that so as to not confuse people..
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It was said by dreamweaver in regards to Fan Faire this year on vets lounge, thought it was obvious it was out of context.

There is some TLP(E) news though! EQ2 might get another PvP TLE this year but no PvE. Now they just have to revert the terrible itemization changes they made last year.
  10. TLP Addict Augur

*allegedly
    Bobbybick likes this.
  11. Voice_of_Reason New Member

is this a deepfake
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

FYI clicking on the small up arrow next to the name of a quoted post will open a new window with the quoted post, so you can easily see where it was taken from & yes it was deliberately shown out of context for sheer amusement.
  13. xaga Elder

i mean, can we chill on asking for New TLPs when the current ones are barley a year old? P99 is there for you.
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Ohh the threat of taking your toys and leaving, yeah, that'll convince them. They'll definitely hop right on it to retain YOU

/eyeroll @ this juvenile tactic.
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Anyone who mattered at Blizzard took their buyouts and stock buybacks and bailed already.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think this is a mostly true statement, some proof of which is: Dreamhaven
  17. Numiko Augur

Announcement will be on April 1st! :eek:
    Mark your calendars! ;)
    Skuz likes this.
  18. Nolrog Augur

There is a TLP that is still very early on; just hit Luclin.
  19. TheTone Elder

Luclin is the beginning of the end for most TLP'ers, sadly.
  20. Machen New Member

This just isn't true. Even right this moment, when the two newest TLP's are just into Luclin, there are more people playing on TLP's past Luclin than there are people playing on Aradune/Rizlona in Luclin.