Long time bug?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by shadowknightfever, Mar 3, 2021.

1. shadowknightfever New Member

greetings ; i am on the FV server. for years i have been farming the gnome illusion mask and levitation item. in brells temple. every once in a while a random mob will cast a dot on me and if i am not paying attention or have a merc healer up it will kill me. at first i just wrote it off as me being lazy and not paying attention . but it almost happened again recently and this time i quickly looked at the dot and jotted it down. its called nefarious blight.(its escribed as a 114 sk spell. how can they have hit me with a 114 spell before the levels were raised to 115?) i looked it up on alla and im not sure if this intended or what but it hits for way more then the description and it doesn't say any mobs cast it there. i have reported this as a bug before but its still there and im not sure if it should be. thanks for your time .
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Maybe its because the dot comes from you, via some weird recourse effect? :confused:

Does it only happen in that zone?
  3. Cadira Augur

Sounds like one of the mobs has a spell reflect buff and is throwing it back at you.