Not A Bug @Ratalthor can you elaborate?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pikollo, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Pikollo Augur

Bobbybick, Fenthen and Tropi like this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

This is the place for bug reports, not to start a discussion.
    This thread could probably be moved to Veterans' Lounge.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Player completes mission that used to spawn a chest. Chest doesn't spawn. Not a bug? It's a random chest?
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Pikollo Augur

We both know dev's ignore vets lounge and TLP forums. This is a post about a bug report to get some clarification on said bugs. Therefor should be in the bug forum. Also considering the guy they shut down has been making EQ guides for the life of the game I think they could show a little more respect.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Maybe if a thread was started about THAT ONE BUG versus some long winded ego post by one guy trying to make himself more important than he is, who then gets all ****hurt over a post that was correctly labeled "not a bug", then it could get looked at.
    Sancus likes this.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I know I respect people that use a PRIVILEGE to be allowed into beta early and given the ability to finish quests he could not normally do without boxing in order to create general guides, in order to get bribes from people to fund his everquest accounts and buy expansions and pay for his website, who then throws a fit when a guild on a server he isn't even on, gets suspended then gets the suspension reversed, and takes his website offline in "protest".

The guy made guides, then tried to blackmail people by saying he'd release them only after he was paid a certain amount, and when the "donations" hit that amount, he would open up the guides when an expansion came out. THAT is why he lost that PRIVILEGE he had, because he monetized it.
  7. Ratalthor Developer