Character and Mercenary AA Requirements are Inaccurate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ozadar, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Ozadar Elder

For Mercenary AAs: Healing Acumen requires is ranks in Improved Spell Resistance, however, if Healing Acumen requires 15 ranks of Improved Spell Resistance, you still can buy a rank in Healing Acumen. You have to raise Improved Spell Resistance 2-3 ranks higher than the requirement level. This likely is prevalent throughout all Mercenary AAs.

For Character AAs, I've noticed the same behavior for Foraging AA where the requirement is character level. The level requirement might be 85, but you usually have to raise your character level to 90 or 95 to get the next group of foraging ranks. To get the final foraging ranks for my druid, I had to level him to 105, which is several levels beyond what he needed to be. This likely is a result of rolling up several of the AA lines and not reworking the requirements within the new line.
  2. Zanarnar Augur

Are you sure your looking at the next rank tab? They split the descriptions a little while ago, and the current rank shows by default, and there is a tab for the next rank that shows the requirements for those. Perhaps your looking at just the current rank?
    Casquette likes this.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

Is anybody still having this issue?
  4. theonepercent Augur

Don't know if you would consider this the same issue and it only affects TLPs but merc AA purchase filter don't match their required expansions.

For example on Selo which is in ToV I have rank 25/28 Improved Health, if I filter by can purchase the AA still shows up as purchasable but rank 26 actually requires CoV so the purchase fails. All merc AA are like this at several different expansion points.