Will Agnarr to Mangler Transfers ever happen?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Futura Drinal, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Futura Drinal New Member

Think we will ever be able to character transfer our dudes from Agnarr to Mangler?
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

3. Xhartor Augur

It's dumb that they blocked that transfer.

If you have stopped playing on Agnarr, and would like to transfer the character that you have put time in effort into working up, then GoD - DoN is expansion range to go with, DoDh/PoR is decent but group gear is starting to surpass Time and auto grant has kicked in for the Luclin AA's. Transferring from Agnarr to TSS+ means all your AA's are auto-granted and defiant gear is available, you may have a couple nice bells and whistle but the majority can be easily and quickly be replaced.
  4. Machen New Member

You're looking at it only from the perspective of the server you are transfering from. A server receiving transfers from Agnarr in GoD-->DoN at this point is going to have their economy completely wrecked and the players from the receiving server will be at a massive disadvantage compared to the folks that have had three years to farm plat in plane of fire etc.
    code-zero and Skuz like this.
  5. Xhartor Augur

First you assuming that the player who are still playing on Agnarr would be the ones transferring. While there would be some of those, a lot of Agnarr players enjoy that era of content and the community they are part. Most of the transfers would likely be inactive characters.

Maybe at the start of GoD the existing guilds would be at a disadvantage to transferring players, but a month in most that would have disappeared. The Goat armor is an upgrade to time armor, and GoD weapon are considerable step up from PoTime weapons.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Why would you ever want to leave the bestest server EQ has ever had, in the greatest expac on all time?

=\
    Nolrog and Accipiter like this.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Duh. It's so they can float over that PoF wall for all eternity.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The gear a player from Agnarr brings to Mangler wouldn't be the area of concern, their considerable wealth, at least potentially, would be.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. Xeris Augur

Good question. Agnarr is a good place to be!
  10. Fluid Augur

Agnaar to Rizlona would get me to bite. It will be awhile before it is a possibility. Still, a tighter to looser rule set would be worth it even if I had to transfer broke and naked.
  11. Machen New Member

No thank you. I have no interest in seeing characters from Agnarr transfer to Rizlona ever. If you want to play on Rizlona, roll new characters like everyone else did.
  12. Fluid Augur

I have ~10 characters over two accounts on Rizlona now. Saving room, why I don't have 18 with extra character slots, now.