Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mangler-Wiz, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Your whole post absolutely reeked of bruised ego, Cragzpop levelled some mild criticism & Rajaah responded in kind, your post took those minor disagreements & blew them up beyond all reasonable proportions, you really did embody the spirit of making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

The other posts quoted were also pretty mild responses to fairly mild criticism, so it's perfectly fine if some live players wants to criticize but as soon as a TLP players replies it's completely because they are bragging far too hard?

You need to get a grip.
    Rajaah and KrakenReality like this.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Its a good win.

I wish the original mearatas and plane of war were options we could do just for letting people see it.

Original was WAY harder (well, not hard, more like, just, less forgiving and required a LOT more dps). But without being able to try it, who's to say someone else couldn't beat it?

I mean, it took us 5 days to beat it, 4 if you don't count a day we took off to breathe as some people were not remembering these kind of events and were getting frustrated. But it took the next guild 43 days to beat it after that, so....

Compared to one shotting every raid for the last like 4-5 expansions, that shows you just how much worse this event was. Beating any version of it is an accomplishment, as someone not doing their job still would lead to cascading failure.
  3. Baradorn Lorekeeper

The bruised ego is coming from you and your friends. The number of posts I quoted are underlining it. Fun to accuse others of something you are doing yourself.
  4. Baradorn Lorekeeper

How much do you value the OP necro dots, that are doing 4 x more DPS than before on this boss ? Have you attempted this event ? This is a fact that is doing much more impact than gear when most people use tank glyph anyhow to succeed the 25 % phase onwards.
  5. Koniku Elder

Congrats friends
    Skuz likes this.
  6. KrakenReality Augur

Yup, I’ve done it and been top of the parses thanks to those sweet, sweet banes. You keep rambling, but doesn’t change the facts from my post:

1) Less Geared
    2) Less Experience
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  8. GoneFission Augur

It would be interesting if they could put up some original raids or events as a part of the hardcore heritage each year.
  9. Rajaah Elder

It's funny how my whole point in posting here was that the event on Phinny can't really be compared to the event on live servers, as we were working with an entirely different set of rules/paradigms. Both situations were tough in different ways. Live had to go in blind, Phinny had the benefit of knowing what we were heading into but had to deal with a significant lack of gear, etc. It's a very apples-to-oranges thing. Somehow that became me comparing Phinny's accomplishment to Live as if trying to disparage Live, which was the very opposite of my intentions.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Machen New Member

Did they really? It seems like beta testing has basically revealed all the secrets and strategies on live the last few years...
    Rajaah and Skuz like this.
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Blind enough considering I don't know if anyone took the event past 50% in beta.

Beta version was even harder than the live version that was released. That last 25% thing happened much earlier.