Aradune 61-65 AoE Deep

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThisOneJJ, Feb 27, 2021.

1. ThisOneJJ New Member

Is it possible to Deep AoE to 65 with the launch of PoP on Aradune or does the exp stop at 63 64 etc?
  2. Xeris Augur

Ya. The xp just stops all of a sudden. No more.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Deep is still mostly light blue with a few greens, at 65.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

West side is higher level, you can AE all the way to 65.
  5. Ebine Augur

Don't most AOE groups move to plane of innovation when PoP comes out?
  6. Francey New Member

It is technically possible to AoE from 60-65 right now in The Deep on Aradune. ;)
  7. Gnothappening Augur

I would suggest skipping aoeing the deep at all. Not because the exp isn't good, but because of the easy ban hammer. As for how high you can aoe, Deep west will take you all the way to 70, but the exp drops off to nothing past 67 or 68. Once my guys hit 68, it was more efficient to go group/duo exp in a real zone than toss krono to someone for a plvl. That is based on prior TLPs though.
  8. mbwoniss New Member

i personally prefer paw for the 65 to 70 run
    Siah likes this.
  9. Lemerian Elder

PoI is actually not better than the deep. Level difference isn't much and pathing is way worse which can make for longer and riskier pulls.

For 65-70, paw is best if you don't have an enchanter. Vxed is best if you have an enchanter. In paw you run the risk of competition eating into your pulls -- a good grind group can easily clear almost the entire zone but the pick threshold is 20 or so. Vxed obviously doesn't have that problem.