Airship to Argath not coming (on AB at least)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DaMike, Feb 22, 2021.

1. DaMike New Member

Fenthen, Jumbur and Baldur like this.
  2. DaMike New Member

Still broken. If you are not in a guild, this is a stupid problem. There is no other way to get there, I assume?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I fact checked this on Tunare and the flying ship, "Indestructible Veilbreaker MK III shows up after the emote, floats very high up and slowly moves down to the dock.

Myself and someone else in the zone boarded the ship and flew off to Argath.

The other person was a Wizard which is odd because Wizards and Druids have ports to Argath (that is a hint of how else you can get there)

There is also an in game guild that the devs put in just for players to use for ports. No officers etc
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

Airships do operate in Cazic-Thule Server.
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Working on Xegony as well.

You can get to Argath via Guild Portal or from Beasts Domain (druid port) or Sarith (wizard port) and running.

I do believe that unless you have attuned portals in Shard's Landing, the airship is the only way to go to Alaris not via port or guild portal.
    Yinla and Gialana like this.
  6. Gialana Augur

The port locations are correct, but you can also zone between Shard's Landing and Erillion, City of Bronze. You can also fall down the pit in the center of Shard's Landing to get to one of the Sepulchers, though that's seems less desirable to me.
    Cragzop likes this.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

There should be an in-game medal for someone who runs that.

We have raid folks porting back to guild hall and taking the banner from the Zlandicar NPC to the Tantor one.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

Or waits for banner for a raid like Griklor
  9. smash Augur

You do not need attune portal to get to Alaris.

1 example is go to common lands, zone in through blue crystal run through zone, not far and zone into sl.

Is it me, or are people more helpless these days?
  10. smash Augur

In 1 hour you could have run there 4 times.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You can zone from commonlands to shards landing? :eek: I never knew...

I think AB has too many boat-problems... :(

edit: ahh, you mean the chapterhouse portal?
    Yinla likes this.
  12. DaMike New Member

Thank you for all your feedback, really appreciated!

I should have mentioned that I am a returner and I am lvl 85. So running to shard's landing is not an option you have to go through the new befallen and the lvl 95 mobs there will make quick work of you.

I tried getting a port but people charge a lot of pp nowadays and after an hour with no one responding (AB is a EU low pop server) I gave up.

I read the comment from CatsPaw with the Dev guild with great interest but couldn't find anything online.

Since fixing the blimp is not an option obviously and running there is quite the challenge I will try to overlevel the veil of Alaris expansion and simply skip it.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

takes about 10 minutes. And she has other short quests you may be interested in. These tutorials are to help out returning players catch up a little and just a continuation of the basic tutorial in Gloomindeep - All of them are under the section heading of "Out of Gloomingdeep"

But these can be done at any level.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8451
  14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The port to shards landing from chapterhouse is very close to the zoneline iirc. So it is a viably shortcut even at your level.

From there you can go shards landing->erillion->sarith->valley->argath.

That said, even argath is tough at level 85. But getting there shouldn't be a problem at your level even without the blimp.

It is a much easier run, than getting to the EC-tunnel at level 1 in the old days...:p
  15. smash Augur

Yeah