Fan faire?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lymryk, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Lymryk New Member

Hiyas
    Just a quick question... So might there be a Fan Faire in Vegas this year? I know there was mention of a possible FF scheduled for last year but that was before the world stopped for COVID... So now that the world is emerging is there any plans to have one in the future?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I doubt there would realistically be anything before 2022 at the earliest.
    Fenthen, Nennius, Fanra and 3 others like this.
  3. Lymryk New Member

:) Hehe I agree..... Just remembering all the I have had at FF just made me ask.... :D
  4. Lymryk New Member

Not just that but the community in EQ has always been solid, friendly and supportive so I just would like to see these people again
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

certainly not in a pandemic
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Considering how expensive they are and that it has been claimed that those cost more than they take in from attendance I am not sure we will ever see one again.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Doubt it since even Comic cons were cancelled in our state ....and that was really dumb since most everyone wears a mask of some sort :D
  8. Truesh0t New Member

I think the virus is too cool to be caught dead at those nerd events

jk jk :p
    CatsPaws likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

There definitely won't be one this year. But it is something we've discussed and would love to see again in the future,
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

So very envious of all the USA folks that have been to Fan Faires in the past, what little video has been available of past events I have always been keen to watch.

I hope any future events at least get streamed.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

Will you hand out walkers with EQ stickers on them as door prizes? :p
    Skuz and Nennius like this.