[Question] Neighbour Guild Halls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If a guild drops below 10 members or runs out Escrow who does the guild Hall get parcelled to?

The current guild leader or the person who purchased it?
  2. Zinth Augur

all items should afaik go to the "owner" of the item.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well the guild hall isn't owned by anyone anymore, so I'm curious as to what would happen to it
  4. Zinth Augur

think you can see it under item management in "edit" mode? haven't fiddled with that for ages... but I remember other stuff showing the name of who put it there
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Everything shows a name exept the guild hall
    Zinth likes this.
  6. Zinth Augur

ok then I dunno, hopefully someone does, have you tried to PM Dreamweaver? he can pull magic info sometimes (on Discord)
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the GH change is something that just went into effect with this last patch. it's now "owned" by the guild, not 1 person.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hence the question, whos eviction crate will it end up in.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would guess it would go to the guild leader as they are the only one who can place it in their inventory.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

From the Feb 2021 patch

- - Placed guild halls no longer have an item owner, instead, they are owned by the guild.
    - - Only the guild leader will be able to put a placed guildhall in their inventory.

So if your are not the guild leader (for example you bought the guild hall cause your nice) or your guild leader is gone for many years and the /upsurp does not apply for some reason to your situation then you skewered.

It looks like while the guild hall will be owned by the guild, the only person who can take it is the guild leader.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yeah, Guild Leader is correct.
  12. Zynt Augur

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is wrong and unfair, the guild halls are not cheap, ours was over 4K station cash.

I purchases ours when we merged guilds 2 and half years ago on the understanding that the guild hall would always be mine, it is no drop after all. A comitment to the guild at the time I didn't mind making as it meant regardless as to what happened with the guild I would after all always have a guild hall I could use.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Did your guild die?