Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yahsha, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Evye Augur

Like old dragon schedule ?
  2. Aanuvane Augur

I have forage tied to movement and I get stuff all the time where ever I go. When I need to go to a particular zone in search of something special, I try to find a zone where something else I can use may drop and farm at the same time.

I am more aligned with the idea of cleaning out forage tables and removing items that don't serve a purpose. That should effectively raise the successful acquisition rate of the items we do want.

I would not want to see a forage vendor added. Things worth having should require some effort to obtain. It's either worth it to you for the tiny AC/HP/Mana boost difference for the current "best" stat food or it's not. Maxing tradeskills and needing occasional forages from far off zones is much different than needing a high quantity of item to make stacks of stat food/drink.
    FawnTemplar and Elyssanda like this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just look at any TLP when The Dreadlands launches for a good laugh! ;)
  4. Evye Augur

While we are on the subject of foraging I think some collectables should be foragable.
  5. Yimin Augur

Three classes are good at forging Bard, Ranger, Druid !

YiMin
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Did they suddenly just add double-forage to Bards?
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

In addition to collectibles being available from Overseer?

Perhaps if they were an amazingly rare and no drop.

Or...perhaps not.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We have ground spawns instead of forage!
  9. Yimin Augur

Not that I am aware , but Bards do have 3rd highest Skill after Rangers and Druids ....

YiMin
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

my forage is maxed at 300..