CS - Sirens Grotto - Octave camp

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Griggson, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Griggson Journeyman

So today went to the Octave camp in Sirens Grotto. First time since the "fix" for flying sharks in last patch... I haven't yet seen flying sharks but what we now have to deal with instead is every single mob that is meant to be underwater is on the surface, bunched up ontop of one another in place or stuck in walls/ rocks/ in the floor.

Its to the point where you can pull a mob from the Octave camp which by all rights should only tag 1 extra add standing next to it, instead it will aggro a mob within the floor, which then starts the stream of adds pile up in your extended targets window pulling from everywhere around you (most of which cannot be seen) or it grab everything in the area and you end up trained.
    Lulling mobs, all forms of trying to split mobs will end up in trains etc.

Considering this camp is where the caster type 5 Heroic Int aug drops this needs to be fixed.
    I did a /bug in game also for this.
    Thoxsel, Barton, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  2. Griggson Journeyman

Still an issue...no replies? Bump
  3. minimind The Village Idiot

I haven't even attempted to camp Octave Sforzando. If it's anything like trying to pull a single mob from the Desirae Fanfare area, though, I probably won't try for a very long time. That place is absolutely ridiculous with mobs running all over the place, getting caught in geometry, hitting from elevations and through walls.
  4. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Most of CS has terrible pathing. This is a very good example besides sharks etc still flying around thinking they are airplanes.

Would be awesome to see a pass at the zone in large again.
  5. Ratalthor Developer