Disc cooldown & Items messed up after zoning

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yinla, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Triggers discs on rogue in Lceanium, killed named and moved to Scorching Woods. After zoning my discs were no longer greyed out, but were not usable and had no visable timer.

Discs with this issue
    Jugular Cut III
    Slash III
    Pinpoint Weakness

Also had the same issue with items
    Nightshade, Blade of Entropy
    Footpad`s Bloodblade Dagger
    corwin likes this.
  2. Mikana Augur

Same thing happens with the Cleric DI spell - cast it outside an instance, zone in, and suddenly a spell with a 30s cooldown now has a 7minute cooldown active on it =/ Noticed it when zoning from Stratos into Fight Fire instance, and from WW to Zlandicar instance.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. corwin Journeyman

Also happens with magician spells riotous servant , druid spell nature's fervid wrath.
  4. smash Augur

And with bst D. fury , getting 5 min.

Reuse of DF = 1 min, does not happen all the time, but pretty often
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not really a bug, just a UI issue, and is at least 10 years old. Resets when zoning. Does not seem to affect long duration things (expedient, lay hands never had this issue), but things with like 2 minute reuse or whatever, or 30 seconds, happens every time you zone while its not refreshed. Fixes itself if you click on it usually, or if you over over the button it seems to show the correct timer I think? Definitely shows correct in alt advancement window for the AA ones.

I always wondered if its related to the other bug, where long duration reuse abilities show as unavailable when they are (expedient does this a LOT, shows as down, check in alt advancement window, shows a ready).
  6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Not only a ui bug. It's server side and client side. Someone mentioned it occurs with off-sync local pc time versus server time but i synced that several times with no avail.

Doesn't always happen but happens at least 1/5 times when zoning into an instance. It can make my 15 sec abilities 3 min cd out of no where. Didn't zone with it on cd. Can also happen to ckickies. Makes me unable to use any skills properly until it has run its course. Typically about 2min 30secs.

Best way to avoid it causing a wipe is to try using abilities on a summoned eye or on a pet. If it fires correctly, you are good to go.

A bit tedious but can at least work around it by a simple wait.
    Tarvas likes this.