Rename this section Player-to-Player-Support like it is in Discord

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Warpeace, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Warpeace Augur

Title says most of it.

As it is player support is vague with who provides the support. I believe a title change would clarify that.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Bug report forum is not vague - doesn't help
    TLP forum is not vague and folks still post non TLP stuff there

It's ok since "most" of us try and help the poster find a resolution no matter where they post.

Discord might work since there are so few players using it. Kinda like twitter and the FB page.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Your absolutely right, why bother to even try and make things better.

This attitude kills me.

There are more Dev posts on Discord than here.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That is not what I said - my point being in the first two sentences is that the specific titled forums we already have are not used for what they are titled.

The second point is that those of us who help will help even if the post is lost in the wrong forum. And that's ok cause we help.

And finally I said "players" on discord is about like twitter and facebook. Nothing about dev's. It's makes no sense to have 4 different media outlets when most players do not check them all. Once again information is scattered like used kitty litter in the tray.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think the cha
    Good idea and I have thought the same thing.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Some people are just clueless. The name of a forum won't mean a thing to them. There are also folks who are not clueless. Changing the name to something like "Player-to-Player-Support" could benefit them. And if it matches what is used elsewhere it makes sense for the purposes of consistency even if for no other reason.
    Skuz and Barton like this.