AA Item: Tiring Breath

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tropi, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Tropi Elder

i got Frozen Coldrage Stud last night it has Tiring Breath it have me rank 4/5 in the AA so i went looking what 5/5 was and after a quick google i found people saying 5/5 is Breath of Atathus and quick look of that would seem the higher rank gives less hp regen can any one in game confirm that is right ?
  2. Tadenea Augur

Tropi likes this.
  3. CazRaX Elder

A bit off topic (not huge amount though) but are there any ALL/ALL items with Breath of Venesh because my guys (BST, RNG, SHD) show 5 ranks of this but I see no items with Venesh they can use.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's like Aura of Battle clicks. Ranger isn't on it, so Rangers don't have access to the Click AA. There's no All/All item and it's intended at this time.
  5. CazRaX Elder

So why give the hybrids access to level 5 of the AA (mine shows 3/5 with Breath of Atathus) when there is no way to reach it? Seems Breath of Venesh is the only one in this line that hybrids have no access to yet have AA rank for.
  6. Tadenea Augur

most hybrids would not even have rank 1, mana too precious
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

The reason you have ranks listed as possible that you currently cannot obtain...

...is so the devs don't have to create special situations for each class for an inherent AA that really doesn't mean much.

Sort of like 46 ranks of Endurance Regen for casters atm.

Some dev can come along and decide to reopen the line ... and then would have to make more code changes to do so.

Sometimes you have to let the game OCD not take over ... we've all been there at some point.
  8. Gnomereaper Augur

The downside should be removed and leave the regeneration alone.
  9. Wulfhere Augur

Hybrids can get rank 4 of 5, as my paladin has done by solo farming 2 old raids:

Frozen Coldrage Stud
    Crystal of the Boneknitters