Overseer Finish Now! bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Andarriel, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I have did short quest which i tried to finish right away and three times i got critical failures in a row and if i wait til its more done it doesnt seem to fail much is this intended find it weird its crit fail three times in a row. Usually agent quest 3 or 6 hours and i try to finish right away and it fails yet if i wait til its more done it doesnt do that just waste of time if this is how it suppose to work.

Andarriel

ps the three in a row were quest on different days but all had crit failure.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

If anything, "Finish Now" ought to reduce the chance of failure let alone critical failure, as it is a potential source of income for the game. I wouldn't do away with failure, as you could abuse that. Critical failures should be right out. Chance of success should have a "small" boost, and I only say that due to the limitation on quantity of quests that can be completed every 12 hrs.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

No there should be a failure but it seems pretty high if you start a quest and use finish now three crit failures in a row is bad. Ive had many success when i do them when there nearly done just find it weird. Usually i do do either 12 or 24 hr quest so when i did some recovery that were like 3 hrs figure i would end them soon course with failure kinda sucks lol.

Andarriel
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer