Dragorn War Mask & Jann's Veil Stackability

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Feb 18, 2021.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Could a dev or player-in-the-know officially confirm if the Dragorn War Mask melee damage buff can stack with Jann's Veil melee damage buff?

Illusion Benefit Greater Jann:

Illusion Benefit Dragorn War Mask:

When comparing the two Lucy shows no conflict but Lucy's stacking entry on 'Illusion Benefit Greater Jann' does not display the melee damage component.

Illusion Benefit Greater Jann stacking data: https://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=11249&source=Live

Illusion Benefit Dragorn War Mask stacking data: https://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=40621&source=Live
  2. Zinth Augur

rule 1. illusions/benefits don't stack
    ZenMaster likes this.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

That's my hunch. But there's a rumor on my server that they stack and people accordingly charge 10 Krono for the Dragorn War Mask. I don't buy it but I'd like to know the official verdict.
  4. Lisard Silly

these do not stack. you can also test for yourself by putting both buffs on and auto attacking a dummy. find your common hits #'s, click dragorn war mask buff off while still attacking keeping janns on, your common hits #'s dont drop.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  5. Szilent Augur

removed all gear, punching as a 115 war:

no buff, 884
    war mask, 894 (884+10)
    war mask + jann, 909 (884+25)

so jann & war mask are not additive
    Sancus, Beimeith, minimind and 2 others like this.
  6. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thank you all for the feedback.

This thread will save me some Krono and others $$$ of Krono. I believe the stacking rumor is circulating on a few servers: Luclin and Firiona Vie at least.

I think we have consensus that they do not stack but others can respond to the thread.
    Zinth likes this.
  7. Zinth Augur

people often think that "because both lands = they must stack" but a great example is 2 different hastes... both "lands" but only the highest works... the other one that also have "stats" just contribute the stats... so both buffs deliver "something" but they are not additive.
    ZenMaster likes this.