Necromancer AA 2020

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Forcallen, Aug 3, 2020.

1. menown Augur

Gathering Dusk - Increase range from 100 to 260.
    Dead Mesmerization - Decrease cast time from 3 sec to 1 sec.
    Fear Storm - Decrease cast time from 3 sec to instant.
    Hastened Decay - Change from reduce the reuse time of swifts by 6 sec to increase base damage of swifts by same amount that "Enhanced Decay" gives to the parent DoT on the same timer.
  2. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Are all these AA's just suggestions , or are some of them actually happening?
  3. Szilent Augur

absolutely none of them are happening. it's just one player's pie-in-the-sky / smokin-crack wishlist
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  4. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I like the way he thinks...
  5. draxx101 New Member

ooo, i love wishlists, just like getting the christmas catalog in the mail back in the day

generally like the utility we have as self only versions of stuff or the risk vs reward penalties we deal with (like sacrificing hps for mana; sacrificing pets for benefits; blinding, rooting, invulnerability self for benefits)

double invis - we have both version of insta cast permanent invis, wouldnt mind being self-sufficient self only (could maybe see a group version with very short duration or very random duration) or maybe even a reduction on shared timer/global cooldown hate when i click the wrong invis and start running thru an area then realize and have to stop and wait for recast

upgraded embrace of decay - doesnt seem to remove enough counters of any type on current or recent content, almost always need a supplementary click or cast to clear off counters, slow recycle on it or have a spell version of it with fairly slow recycle so can use it in emergencies with forceful rejuvenation

remove curse - kind of ties in with above, could see some utility in groups/raids if we had a caster ability to target or splash this

who doesnt want more insta casts - stuff like pet heals specifically maybe with longer refreshes to stop spamming them

multi-target root-punt - really short duration to derail a train or event-mechanic like in orbs on ary group mission or maybe a better spell version that doesnt break in 15 seconds, really like our persistent paralysis the way it is (fixed duration, reasonable cooldown to deal witha couple adds, easily broken with nuke)

some of the other requests i saw above regarding quality of life stuff (increased range on gathering dusk or swarm pets, summoned gear for when no mages around, increased abilty to convert hp mana since now always using death bloom and bloodmagic on cooldown in groups)
  6. draxx101 New Member

also derail thread since i am too lazy to search for an apporpriate thread to put this in:
    damn bards debuff slots, i thought someone mentioned somehting about making all the bards share a debuff slot and overwriting each other on the debuff portion of their dots

(mostly just a pet peeve about watching all those flashing songs take up my dot spots and the way they seem to instantly take empty slots and then getting bounces on alliance and twincast when we field 8 bards instead of 4 or 5)
  7. draxx101 New Member

another one for the wishlist: targettable debuff slot overwrite AA so can replace people's clicky debuffs like rot vulnerability, with appropriate overwrite text sent to the offender
  8. Zynt Augur

I want a dot aura that follows me. Call it Stench of Decay.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  9. ShadowMan Augur

Is it that time of year yet? Give wizards some stuff as well.

10. Evurkvest Augur

My wish list is to save some slots for our spell dots!

Cascade of Decay - Make it a DD proc with equal power, about 30k dps. Or scrap the AA entirely.
    Life Burn - Remove the Lifeburn Recourse component. It does nada dps and no sane nec will ever use it in a situation where there is risk of buff locks.
    Gathering Dusk - Great AA but remove the dot component. Again does no dps and use a slot. Make it a self buff only.
    Scent of Thule - Make it one debuff. No need to use 2 slots.

I probably forgot something, fill it in...

Most classes have these stupid basically no dps components to AAs that could be changed to free up some slots on the raid targets. ROG comes in mind whatever that crappy AA is called that is a aggro reducer.
    Phaith likes this.