Add More Gear Slots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nargoul, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Boneshear New Member

I've posted in the past about this, but giving us 3-5 slots for worn effects and no item's stats would be cool. Kind of like how the ammo slot works for defense % mod from tear of alaris but no stats. They'd function in a similar manner as that.

3-5 worn effect slots, where you could get the focus, mod, tradeskill mod or any other worn effects would be cool. There are a ton of items in the game over the years that had cool in combat effects or just mods like riposte or dodge or block or 2 hand blunt skill or epic focuses etc that had we had some way of using them in a worn effect item slot would have maintained their usage for a long time.

It'd sure be a good place to stick my prayershawl augment now that I've bagged it along with a few other items. Could also serve as a way to gain raid focus neck/range/arms/legs from old raid gear if you are currently using group gear etc etc

And moving forward, could serve as a place for several choice type 18/19 augs or 3 of them at once if put in an item then placed in the worn-effect slot.
    Sokon likes this.
  2. Iven Antonius Bayle

More slots... gooooood idea !!!

We need:
    - 8 more finger slots
    - 10 toe slots
    - Knee slots
    - Mouth slot
    - Teeth slots
    - Nose slot
    - Eye slots
    - Eye brow slots
    - Breast nipple slots
    - Belly button slot
    - xxx slots
    - 10 million hair slots !!!!
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I want more bank slots and no hoard doesnt count what a laugh!

Andarriel
  4. Lisard Silly

I still think we need a Tradeskill inventory slot specifically for Tradeskill containers and tradeskill items...its so annoying trying to shuffle everything for that 1 random ts quest every expansion.

evolver slots, start big, 10 inventory slots, to place our evolvers in, since some classes are now starting to replace them in CoV - this allows all that time investment to be kept and utilized by the player who spent all that time doing all the dump requirements to evolve them. starting with 10 slots also leaves room for additional evolvers since the concept has been fruitful in its implementation by creating content for the players.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Visible jewelry!
    and capes

edit: oh yea! and mercenary ornaments
    Jennre likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

With how Bank slots are loaded when loading your character into the game & Hoard slots are not I would far rather have many more Hoards (as in a whole bunch of separate hoards) than more bank slots.

More bank slots are just going to increase load times, zoning times etc.

I would love to have like "tradeskill item Hoards" that only open with the bank UI or the Tradeskill UI so that you can pull items in for recipes direct from Hoards rather than having to parcel a ton of stuff from your mules or pick it up from houses to fill your bags, just a direct Tradeskill container to Tradeskill Hoard pipeline.

Then I want the ability to just send all tradeskill items straight to hoards haha, I would love to no longer have to play Warehouse Management Simulator, so much more time to play EQ then.
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As opposed to some other kind of nipples?
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Iven Antonius Bayle

Which ones do you think about ? :D
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

Dont forget the Prince Albert slot!
    Sissruukk likes this.
  10. Arborer Lorekeeper

More backpack slots in my inventory and even bigger backpacks! So I can be even lazier about emptying on my bags after an adventure! Didn't they just add 44-slot bags to the game? 4 more slots, that's chump change. We need 120-slot bags!
  11. Windance Augur

This is brilliantly stated and very true. I love that phrase ... Warehouse Management Simulator.
  12. Mikana Augur

The vajazzle.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

We should be able to wear 12 cloaks and 12 shoulder items to go along with our 12 backpacks.

(and I know there is a great comic for this but I cannot find it)
    Nennius likes this.