Feedback (Random thoughts, and Ideas)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kygo007, Feb 14, 2021.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If you box and alt it up, that's your choice. You have twelve spots in your FS to handle that. Running so many alts and boxes that you overflow a fellowship is also a choice. FS are powerful tools. Very powerful. What I believe you need to do is evaluate how you are moving people around. I use boxed Druids and Wizards to ferry my alts/boxes around if needed. Maybe that's something you haven't yet considered?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your right, no Dev said it but JChan clearly said no.
  3. Kase Augur

Right I use that but I'm referring to something for example, I forget an augs names... and like the find it button, this system would strictly refer to augs and which slot they are on. I get a new aug and if an upgrade I use it... then next expansion comes out and get an upgrade but now have to look thru each slot piece to see which to update.
  4. Kase Augur

Bah double post sorry
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

You might try the free profiles available on Raidloot. Just import your "/outputfile inventory" report, and then you can look at your overall stats, item stats and aug stats in tabular format. Sort them all by AC, HP, or whatever you're interested in. It's what I use to see which aug is next up on the chopping block.
    Kase likes this.
  6. Celephane Augur

So if have 2 characters in 2 fellowships, which FS do my other characters join when they log on?
  7. Zolav Augur

To touch on your zerker points

1-Having to be under 90% for certain discs to fire is part of the class lore, IMO deal with it.. There is no issue using them. EXCEPT the current game lag, that is causing some real issues at times trying to to get under 89% for these discs to fire given the current tools we have to achiev this.. But other then that come on man roll a rogue or monk then. So to an extent we need better tools for this or remove it until the game is in a more playable state.

2-Summoning Axes are no big deal either, summon some move on with your life.

3-We have 1 disc and its not even all that great of a disc that roots you. Deal with it its class lore.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Tucoh Augur

Here's a quick response with even less value:

I agree with you. They need to reduce the difficulty of playing a berserker. But they'll also be obligated to reduce the berserker's DPS to match. Just balance berserker DPS to be 75% of a wizard's DPS and that should do it.
  9. Raccoo Augur

This is how I use the Find window to decide which aug to replace, can change what stat is important for different classes. I usually check AC/HP/H-Dex/H-Sta/Clair depending on which character I'm on. Can look up type 5 augs this way as well.
    [IMG]

I do wish it would list zero stats as well. If I had a zero AC aug on it won't show up on the list currently.
    Kels, Zamiam and Kase like this.
  10. Tucoh Augur

only way I can keep this stuff straight. Create aug value equations for each class and when I get a new aug sort everything by that classes' aug value and note what slot they upgrade.

[IMG]
  11. Kase Augur

Hey that's great info... I just never really looked at the sort buttons that way, you opened my eyes.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

This thread is pretty funny you try to say its a feedback but its really a thread about berserkers and whining that there axes only stack to 100 pretty sad! btw if there a class that needs fixing is wizards there pure dps and yet there low theres a reason i retired my wizard.

Andarriel
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd prefer the ability to be in more than 1 fellowship.

I have a group of 8 friends who group most mornings. Base group of 3 then we grab whoever of the other 5 who are on to fill the group. None of these are in my fellowship. Mainly doing older stuff.TBL etc.

In the evening I'm either raiding with my fellowship or we are grouping doing progression/missions/hunter.

I'd love to be able to be in a fellowship with my morning group. With the 24 hour restriction on joining a fellowship it is not possible to be in 1on the morning and one in the evening.