Warping in the grey and scarlet desert

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sterling-Silverfox, Feb 10, 2021.

1. yerm Augur

You're bragging about plat 2? Bruh...
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Reading 4 lines is hard i guess
  3. Xeris Augur

This explanation is quite funny.
  4. Wyndar Journeyman

League of legends, real popular with the kids!
    Quillman likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Wrong game forum and tl;dr
  6. Triconix Augur

No, we all read what you wrote. I don't think you understand how it just even more highlights what a self-centered, egotistical individual you sound like.
    You're using another game to provide an example of a toxic community, yet you make wildly conceited comments such as
    or
    So what you're insinuating is that your always correct while your teammates are wrong and that you're a good player, but everyone else in that ranking thinks they are good, but truly aren't. Do you not understand the irony of this? Because you make the same claims here, yet the common denominator for you is everyone else. What really seems to be the common denominator is you and your self righteous attitude, highlighted by the ranks/awards you have been bragging about as an example to show how you're not egotistical and toxic. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should just look in the mirror sometimes? If you find this "toxic" behavior everywhere and the examples you give are just self congratulatory, maybe the other people aren't the problem? Maybe, just maybe, it's you?
    Skuz and Duder like this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

TL;DR if you meet an <expletive> a few times a year they probably were, if you meet <expletive>'s all day every day its probably actually you who is the <expletive>.
    Barton likes this.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

No you really didn't.

I'm not using another game provide an example of a toxic community. I brought it up saying most of the time i'm posting on the forums i'm sitting in a league queue, then someone made a joke about league being toxic and i made a joke back. Then another person got about a joke and used it to launch a personal attack on me hahaha.

No my comments aren't conceited you're choosing to imply things that aren't implicit to my statements then using this false implications to call me conceited.

No i'm not insinuating that i'm always correct. I'm stating that when my teammates do incredible bad things they often will blame me, this is literally just how the League community is towards junglers. I could be Jankos or some other pro jungler smurfing in Plat and they would still blame me for mistakes they make.

No, i'm not insinuating that i'm great and everyone else in my elo sucks. I'm stating that in my ELO many people, not everyone probably like 30% of the people, think they're better then they're. I don't think i'm that great at League i'm what my ELO says i am above average but still not that good. The difference between me an these people is i'm willing to accept i'm just that above average but still have much to learn and improve on.
  9. Chauliodus New Member

This game is a cesspool of toxic greedy psychopath players who "play within the rules" but bend those rules to suit themselves by taunting and coaxing other players to tell them off with TEXT, they do whatever they want to you in game to taunt you and set you off any way they can, and as soon as you reply to them with TEXT they report you and YOU get banned for being toxic, ACTIONS mean nothing at all in this game anymore, its a pile of crap when people are allowed to taunt and harass people but as soon as you defend yourself with a bad word, you're the bad person to be removed. No wonder they are emboldened to just screw everyone over all the time and act like they are invincible because they "know the rules", what a joke its become the last few years of these servers.

More and more people are warping around every day and as long as nothing is done about the culture these servers creates then more and more will keep doing it because if you can't beat them join them, become an emotionless greedy psychopath today!
  10. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

I do not understand how you guys derailed my post, and turned into a discussion about riz or LoL. The warping is a serious problem, if stuff like this is not addressed we will have another dead tlp.

I feel most people that downplay the warping issues are people that are guilty of using these 3rd party programs.
  11. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

If you aren't going to offer knowledge pertaining to EQ that may be helpful to new players, or is beneficial to the discussion of a thread. Just stop posting.

All you do is hijack threads via your egotism and opinions. Offer something of value or go troll the LoL forums instead.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Time to drop the bone you are furiously chewing on & actually contribute to the topic.

OR

I can get you a shovel & you can continue digging yourself into an even bigger hole.
  13. Brunlin Augur

The devs could just dl a certain program like everyone else does to see people warping all over the place.......oh wait did i just say that out loud.

BTW: I do not personally use any program to play the game, but the above statement is meant to be funny, while pointing out people know people are warping because they have a program that they can see the zone and everyone in them. It seems ironic, though none will admit it. However, I personally can tolerate someone seeing all the mobs and players in the zone over someone using a program to warp. I just wish there was a way to keep a 22 year old game clean of cheats, but sadly there is not.
  14. yerm Augur

A hilarious moment on rizlona last night was a guild that literally couldn't get through vt because a rogue was watching them and I assume they were scared to warp, and despite having previously cleared it in a dz, they didn't own any keys. At this point the only thing stopping warping is people scared to get petitioned for warping.

I've played with him. He was a decent player. He just wasn't amazing the way he seems to promote himself, the way dudes like astral and bling were. Above average sure. Plat 2 seems appropriate. Just nothing amazing or close to it. People remember him for his narcissistic attitude instead.
  15. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Sir the topic is about warping i mentioned it's also problem on Rizlona. The Rizlona defense force decided to derail the thread not me, i just responded.

Please boy i made Astral reroll a Ranger cause he wanted to be like me on Phinny, then he asked me to be his master and teach me to him the ways or the Ranger, i member young Vane one of my Ranger students. Then on Selo i made that boy respec his Mage after i crushed him on the parse despite the fact he got funneled gear.

My mechanics are boomed it dooms me to mediocrity in League.
  16. haaaalp Augur

Imagine bragging that you’re good on a tlp, lulw. Auto fire and afk is hard.
  17. Hamshire Augur

You aint wrong but god there are so many people that are bad at it.
  18. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Imagine thinking AFK autofire makes you good Ranger or even a good DPS.
    [IMG]
  19. yerm Augur

People who literally say they never want to be guilded with astral again because he was so mean still call him a great player. Nobody calls you an amazing player. Maybe you did get him to "respec" his mage (change which spells he uses or something? Dafuq does this even mean?) but you STILL weren't as good a player. You were a "plat 2" everquest player.
  20. Triconix Augur

Imagine using a meme that uses 20 year content to make you sound good at playing a Ranger lmaooo. Any live Ranger would run circles around you. Heck, any Ranger that played to HOT would.