Lagggggggg

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nennius, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

The forums suffer from lag. The login servers suffer from lag (I try to log a character in and the login server can take 30 seconds or a LOT more to respond). I have a character in Sol B by himself and there is lag. It has been confirmed that the FV server has been hit hard from lag. Common element=Lag.

So, can the paying customers get a hint, a clue, a comment, or perhaps an announcement of a solution that will solve/reduce this issue? Is it a known issue? Is there a plan to deal with it?
  2. Duder Augur

I hit the 'Like' button 90 seconds ago... will it land? WHO KNOWS!?
  3. Warpeace Augur

My average for navigating between threads here on the forums is 17-35 seconds. Why?
    Nennius, ChiiChii and Fenthen like this.
  4. Hateseeker Augur

the worst thing about this is that people in-game on FV are all the time complaining about the lagstorms, but they won't come here and like the posts to help get attention.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Warpeace Augur

Most of them hate and refuse to come to the forums and its toxic environment. Still does not help solve problems.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Customer Service: Is your internet plugged in?
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

Have you tried cycling the power on your router?
  9. Hateseeker Augur

10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

My point is there are more than one bug report on this and no one is liking the first one as the dev's ask us too so it gets attention. Its like spitting in the wind...........
  11. Warpeace Augur

Get them to come to the forums and just post on the Lag issue, they don't have to do anything else if they don't want.
    Nennius likes this.
  12. ChiiChii Augur

TTHHIISSSSSSS