Suggestion: one trophy to rule them all!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Svann2, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Quest to combine all TS trophies into one mega-trophy with +20% skill.
    Must have all obtainable trophies maxxed. Tinker/alchemy/poison optional
  2. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Been suggesting this for a while actually and I would be okay without a bonus - 15% is good enough for me.

I'd love to see it also combine with all the other "epic" tradeskill items for like a voltron-style type 3 aug.

Shawl
    Crestra
    All Trophies
    Artisan's Prize
    TOV Rallos Zek Earring

Obviously raid and group versions like Crestra and Rallos Zek had
    Mytoss and minimind like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm guessing that one reason they might not want to create a quest that merged them is that each can be clicked to create a unique bag.
    A quest that required you owning them all which rewarded a single item with all mods would be cool though.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

5. nitrocutter Journeyman

Artisan's Prize doesn't allow you to click to get a bag.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I know, I thought it was obvious I was referring to the Trophies :rolleyes:
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Does anyone use those bags anymore? With the ease of attaining Extraplanar satchels (for tradeskill mats) or 20 slot regular bags from tradeskills, those "free" bags from the trophies don't seem to be worth much any more. I'd give them up (been mothballed in a house for years, anyway) to be able to combine them all into one trophy.
    Aanuvane and Svann2 like this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I know I don't but I was just speculating on a reason why they might not be used in a recipe to create a combined trophy.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

But even so, you can create the bags from the trophies, and then (if they allowed it) use the trophies to make the new mega-trophy. You'd still have the bags.
  11. Windance Augur

Does anyone even want those bags anymore ? With 32 slot tradeskill bags and 40+ slot reward bags they are fairly dated.
    Endorek likes this.
  12. Warpeace Augur

How about convert it into the finall AA for each of the tradeskill AA lines?
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I bet the reason they haven't has to do with TLPs..
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

*shakes fist at TLPs*
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Lock it behind an expansion release to keep it off TLP.
  16. Moege Augur

AA lines is already being consolidated to get space for other things... now you want to have 12*AA lines...

or how much tradeskills there actually are. I cannot count atm
  17. Warpeace Augur

OR, you can look and see those AA lines already exist? Just expand upon them so it gives the benefit the trophy does if you already have them maxed.
    Tatanka and Svann2 like this.
  18. Moege Augur

Still takes space in AA table.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I think you're looking at it wrong. The consolidations they've done were to decrease the number of different AAs, not the number of ranks in an AA. At least, that's how the devs have explained it. And it's consistent with how the consolidations have happened, for the classes I've paid attention to.
  20. Aanuvane Augur

I think I'd rather that they just increased the number of active tradeskill trophies you can have from real estate so that I don't have to carry the ones I can't keep active or have to go back to my plot to switch them out. That's worse than just keeping them in the bank/inventory.
    Svann2 likes this.