Not A Bug Bestow Divine Aura (Cleric AA)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by acidic2311, Nov 20, 2019.

1. acidic2311 New Member

According to patch notes :
    - Cleric - Bestow Divine Aura Azia has been changed to a self-targeted ability named Divine Aura with dramatically increased healing values for all ranks. Additional ranks have been added to scale from level 59 to 110.
    - Cleric - Bestow Divine Aura Beza has been renamed Bestow Divine Aura and has had its reuse time reduced to match the recast time of the now self-only AA ability Divine Aura. Increased the healing values for all ranks and added additional ranks to scale from level 59 to 110.

This has caused those of us on progression servers to lose the bestow DA by default and gain the self DA. I believe this was unintended since by default we have now lost our bestow DA only to have to re-purchase it. I think the intention was to implement the Bestow DA Azia as a new line that could be purchased at earlier expansions?

It does not make sense that yesterday as a cleric on Coirnav I could use Bestow DA on a party member and today I cannot. ( Unless I purchase it again).

Solution : Refund the AA, or correctly assign the AA into Bestow Divine AA so we aren't losing abilities.
    Thank you for your time
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Changes cost me about 170 aa's. They're easy to get. Don't worry about it.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

Since this is not a bug I am resolving this thread. Please share feedback in a forums section other than Bug Reports.