15% Off Sales - Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Looking for ideas on some things to purchase during this sale just wondering what other people have found useful in the past or enjoyed thanks!
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I like services such as Rank 2 Spell Unlockers and Character Slots for F2P accounts. Hero's Forge feature and renaming potions are also good when you need it.
    Deux and minimind like this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

Anizok's Steam Escalator
    Deux likes this.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Character slots for any account, not just F2P ;)

Had been completely ignoring the Fippy Overseer agent (part of the starter pack), since you really don't need him, but the completionist in me succumbed to the sale, and bought the starter pack on two accounts. So those two accounts now have all agents.

Well, come to think of it, only one account has all agents. The other is STILL missing one uncommon agent, Lanika Shadestepper. Done literally hundreds of conversions on that account, but the RNG hates me, and won't ever give me that agent, LOL!

Have been a past user of the rank 2 spell unlockers, as well.
    Deux likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

What is the rank 2 unlocker called? I couldn't find it (the store's Find function is awful).
    Deux likes this.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You can only see it if you are FTP I think(I can't remember the name either).
    Deux likes this.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

For all access members, our normal 10% discount is still good ... but it's off the 15% reduced cost.

So total savings is 23.5% ... which is still pretty good considering the sales lately.
    Deux likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Interesting.
    Deux likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its called Spell Rank Cap Increase and yes, you can only see it if you are a F2P or Silver account. And that is why this sale is so good, those accounts can get it for 15% off which rarely happens

Just like the Hero's forge armor feature can only be seen by those who do not have it.

Some things in the baz will not let you buy it if you already have it or are not of the right type
    Deux likes this.
  10. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Yeah, I was going to claim a Krono on my F2P account so I could get the member discount and buy Rank 2 Spell Cap Unlocker. But I tested on my All Access account and couldn't see the spell unlocker.

Well, it's also a great time to buy the 'Gaudy Rainbow Cutlass Ornament.' You can get (1) Rank 2 Spell Unlocker and (1) Gaudy Rainbow Cutlass Ornament for 973 DBC ($10) on a F2P account.

[IMG]
    Deux likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But here's where it gets really wonky.

The description of the "Spell Rank Cap Increase" says:
    "This will grant you the ability to scribe and cast Rank II spells"

But it has been reported you have to be All Access to scribe Rank II.

So you go all access to scribe them and then let it default back to Silver or F2P and you can then buy the unlocker and cast the spells as Rank II otherwise the Rank II that you did scribe will cast as Rank I.
    Deux likes this.
  12. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Hmm...I have been able to scribe Rank 2 spells on my F2P account with unlock (Christmas sale). Are you saying any spells scribed while All Access will only cast as Rank 1 once you revert to F2P/Silver? Whereas, if you scribe spells entirely F2P with unlock will always cast Rank 2?
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No, I am saying don't count on it working right lol like many things in the game. That is why I said it had been "reported" so not saying yea or nay.

But going the other way - if your all access account goes F2P/Silver then yes, any RK II scribed during all access will cast as RK I. Then when you buy the unlocker it flags the F2P/Silver account to cast RK II
    ZenMaster likes this.
  14. Yobamok New Member

How do you create this image?
  15. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I copied from Allakhazam. I believe it is an animated GIF. I think most photo-editing software have a process to create one.
    Nennius and OldCa61 like this.