Good Luck Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Congratulations to the 7 guilds who have beaten Aary as of right now, whether they did it smooth and easy with no problems, or fighting tooth and nail against lag and inconsistent auras, orbs, and guardians. Oh, and racnars
    [IMG]
    Maedhros, Ssdar and Cadira like this.
  2. Astral64 Augur

Go go EQ raiding scene!

Here's to hoping we get at least one more some what challenging event in T3 we can all be proud to take down.

Preferably without the bugs and lag issues.
    Maedhros, Ssdar, Metanis and 3 others like this.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Bugs are unavoidable. Not a big deal if they squash them with extreme prejudice.

But the lag issues are a business decision.
    Galarian and Maedhros like this.
  4. German Augur

Saturday our orb / aura timers were progressively slower and slower for Aary. Last night, spot on with 1 second here or there but that could be a server tick. However at around 8:30 we went to go hit Zlandicar before logging and the clerics were meleeing (no tank in xtar or group took damage that was noticeable). It was so bad that I was lucky I got Battle Frenzy and Turn Undead to cast.

Looking at the parse, silly pets tanked. In fact, only a few players were hit but temp pets did.

Zlandicar in 187s, 39.24M Tanked @209.84K, 1. Mage's (cast not static) pet = 4.38M | 2. Bard's pet = 2.84M | 3. Bards`s pet = 2.69M | 4. Bards`s pet = 1.91M | 5. Mage`s (cast not static) pet = 1.73M | 6. Warrior = 1.17M

Warrior had agro on Zland the whole fight. They took 1.17m damage. 25 hits.
    Metanis likes this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

and congratulations to the 2 newest guilds to beat Aaryonyar!
    [IMG]
    Jondalar likes this.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

Thank you! We worked hard at it and got lucky once and avoided the bug! So I guess, "better late than never"!

I know TR should be on that list too. They had some extremely bad luck and would probably have been done on Saturday.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Robnie Augur

I don't know if this well help anyone, but we encountered every bug (multiple % hp locks up to 87, orbs not resetting multiple times, auras being up from start, etc) in a singular instance. We did not drop/reget at all and eventually one of the runs went through without any bugs happening. I know it takes a decent amount of time to drop/reget/reclear so I opted to just keep trying the singular instance and it worked. I don't know if that's a better strat than dropping/regetting after the bugs happen but it worked for us.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

AND we are now in Double digits with Triton and Scarlet Vengeance taking us to 11 who have finished T2! Grats!!
    [IMG]
    Zamiam and kizant like this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

just curious what ever happened to Descendants Guild .. my brother used to raid with them a long time ago .. he no longer plays . but I still do and was just wondering I don't hear much of them anymore ..
  10. Marton Augur

Saw another update on EGL.

Grats LU on beating Aary!