Warping in the grey and scarlet desert

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sterling-Silverfox, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Reporting range is good enough that a group can't just vanish with no information on why/how without a warp hack involved. I have all reporting on for example just others spells filtered to another window all songs to another so my logs would see it if it were me as witness & see invis spells/items are in existence even in this era.
    Even if you missed their arrival somehow, once they engage your mob you are now hyper alerted and that makes them casually wandering off unobserved incredibly implausible.
  2. jeskola pheerie

One was a euro gamer who never played EQ before (I think that is a requirement for that job). I don't think their contract was renewed after the 6-month trial.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Dude is obsessed to an unhealthy degree.
    Sebbun likes this.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Maybe I missed where OP said he was on Rizlona, infact him saying its not TEQ implies he is on Aradune and the warping is not by "who you would expect". So you randomly bringing up the "super nice players" on Rizlona for no real reason is the confusing part. If the blind box hate image that people on the forums have of you is wrong you seem to go out of your way to reinforce it.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Who said i was talking about the OP?

I'm not randomly bringing it up. This is someone from Rizlona.

6. Sebbun Augur

I don't see why you are so interested in what goes on in Rizlona. There have been multiple posts about people cheating on Aradune. Care to comment on how it's worse than what's happening on Aradune at any point?

I also hear rumors of people migrating to Rizlona to one of our guild's because people are already quitting Aradune. Heh.
  7. Sebbun Augur

This is a really good point. I hadn't considered checking this one. I'd be interested if the person that started this thread did.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The irony is i really don't care about either server ATM and you really care about Rizlona, yet you think i'm biased. I only comment because the Rizlona fanboys keep me entertained while i sit in my League queue. It's funny hearing you guys talk about how Rizlona is gonna be the healthiest server long term while i do SSF on Mangler and realize it's STILL has like 3 times your population in the middle of the 70s lull when it's been out for a full year longer.

Also in case you aren't aware warping is done as part of unmentioned 3rd party boxing software.
  9. Sebbun Augur

No one claimed this ever. You said no one is playing on it. That fact is not true. I doubt Rizlona will ever reach the populations of some of the other TLPs.

But plenty of people play and enjoy it.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

And suddenly it all becomes clear. ;-)
    Genoane likes this.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

League almost as toxic as these boards.
    Accipiter likes this.
  12. jeskola pheerie

You can claim whatever you want regardless of any basis in truth (you do it often) - your hundreds of posts about Rizlona say you are obsessed with the existence of the server and its ruleset.
  13. jeskola pheerie

Common denominator - you.
    Kobra likes this.
  14. Triconix Augur

Definitely happens in Aradune. I enjoyed watching it from the plateau. For some reason warpers all do the spinning in circles for a bit before vanishing in thin air and suddenly they are across the zone and immediately fighting another sun rev. It's also interesting the target ring on them stays where they warped from for a little bit before going away. Like the fires left from the DeLorean time machine.

The guild name of the warpers would indicate they are nice. But cheating doesn't seem like a nice thing to do. *shurg*
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  15. Duder Augur

I saw the same circling and target ring lingering while I Assiduous Visioned on a warper from AM in the grey. I also found that interesting.
    Triconix and Skuz like this.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I see you've never played League of Legends so allow me to enlighten you.
    I play a Role called Jungle and i'm Plat 2 atm.
    In theory Jungle has a lot of freedom to roam around the map and help out their teammates, in reality this is only true if your teams plays around where you're on the map, because of this your teammates will often blame you for mistakes they made.
    Plat 2 is roughly the top 5-10% range for players, which means my games are generally full with people that think they're good at the game but aren't.
    League players especially Top and ADC mains have a tendency to flame their Jungler whenever they get outplayed and their egos get hurt. They often "int" meaning they intentionally start doing things like dying on purpose in order to cause their own team to lose because they're upset about their egos getting bruised.

Anyways i just /fullmute anyone that's toxic towards me in League so i can focus on the game. I have the "Honor 5 Ward" which means people really like playing with me.
    For reference the common denominator is egotistical people on the internet.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The irony of saying the common denominator is egotistical players at fault after telling a story that is trying to illustrate the problem with egotistical players in a different game but is also a pretty egotistical statement of their own believed gaming prowess.:rolleyes:

Right now I am hearing that song lyric "you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you"
    Wyndar and Duder like this.
  18. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The honor 5 ward is awarded to players not based on "prowess" or skill, but how much your random teammates like playing with you. After each game players are allowed to "honor" 1 teammate. In order get the honor 5 ward you basically have to avg. 2 honors per game for thousands of games and also never get punished for flaming/inting ect. Less then 1% of players get to honor 5.

Basically you're telling me i'm an jerk/troll in League even though you've never played with me and despite the fact i have an award given to me by random teammates that says i'm the opposite of a Jerk/troll.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  19. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

It seems you dump all your toxicity on the EQ forums so you can pretend to be an outstanding fellow elsewhere. Though you may be honor 5 in LoL, if the members on this forum could assign you an honor rating you would certainly be at the very bottom of the list.

You are well known around here for the wrong reasons.
    Wyndar, Duder and Tweakfour17 like this.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No I'm not, and you are so wrapped up in yourself you blindly missed the point I made & in doing beautifully illustrated & reinforced what I said.

I could not have asked for a better response.
    Duder and Sebbun like this.