TBL Plane of Smoke Achievement: "A Matter of Timing"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lodestar, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Lodestar The Undefeated

Greetings everyone! Was just hoping to get some clarification on exactly how you get "A Matter of Timing" in Speaker's Amphitheatre trial? We've attempted this multiple times, killing the two waves of 6 adds within a minute of each other in entirety, or each pair of 2 within a minute. Nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know what the exact rules are on this one? I've also done some forum searches and haven't been able to find anything. Even Tucoh's video is not clear as to how he gets it, given that the pairs are killed over a minute apart from each other.
  2. Evurkvest Augur

It's the pair of minis on the platous that needs to be killed within a min.
  3. Cadira Augur

Kill the 6 trash mobs, split the things evenly among your group to split up dps (can probably leave healer on ground between the two tanks to group heal) and port each team to their respective mob. Get them both down to 2 or 3% and kill them in alphabetical order and very quickly and you'll gel all 3 cheese.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Lodestar The Undefeated

Appreciate the follow-up! Very interesting how Tucoh gets the achievement in his video, but kills the platform mobs 9.5 minutes apart--very misleading however that happened.
  5. Tucoh Augur

Sorry it's been a while so I might be forgetting something but you just need to kill the pair of mobs together. Ex: split dps and tank them down together. If you don't get the achievement then it might be bugged.

One thing you can also try is recording the fight with OBS and posting it on youtube if you think it's bugged or you're missing something. That's how i got the don't trip achievement.