Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Skandallo, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Rajaah Elder

To echo what was already said on here, Hero's Journey could be neatly split up between TSS, SoF, and SoD tabs at this point to add mercs/partisans in places where they're missing (SoD is missing a few merc tabs). Then you'd just need to make new tabs for the remaining TBS merc/partisans. Pre-TSS expacs don't really have quest sets like that (aside from DoD, which is already covered with the werewolf mask tab). Can also move the special items out of Hero's Journey and into their respective expacs, like Coldain Seal to PoR and Werewolf Head to DoD.

So in short, what I'm hoping for:
    GoD, OoW, Dragons, DoD, PoR: Hunter and Conquest tabs
    TSS, TBS, SoF: Hunter, Conquest, Merc, Partisan
    UF: Hunter
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Hunter for Prophecy of Ro could be ... difficult.

Given there are 13 races that can control Sverag, and 10 distinct points which spawn a different rare based on race, and 5 that don't change, there could be 135 rares in that zone.

I guess they could lump them together, so you just need 1 from each point, but quite the mess. Devastation is pretty much the same (though potentially even worse).
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

So kinda like hollowshade Moor which by the way took me along time to get :(

Andarriel
  4. Annastasya Augur

Hey, players who are on here requesting more Hunter achievements are not the kind to shy away from enormous, frustrating timesinks. ;)
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

No considering i did South Karana , Jaggedpine forest and hollowshade moore the toughest hunters ive done so far. toughest mob for me was Goldentalon but im ready for more hunters! :)

Andarriel
    CrazyLarth likes this.