Real Money Trade Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Roartyger Smoot, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Roartyger Smoot Elder

I am starting to see more and more people trying to sell items again and accounts where they are looking for money through PayPal. I am looking for where this can be reported since this is something I thought was against the EULA or whatever.

Any info, a link to where to report that seems appropriate, something pinned in player support?
    Since I can't really find a link currently it may be possible that no one really cares.

I am here looking for this information because I only pointed out in chat that this was an offence that could get someone banned and it was insinuated that I was 'crying'. I would rather not see someone else get burned and have them be upset. Well maybe the person trying to get real money.

Sure Covid-19 sucks and someone may need money but I can assure you there are people that have lost more than losing their account or due to this virus. Someone losing money in a possible scam for an game account shouldn't be in the mix.
  2. Riou EQResource

If it is in game you can /report the chat box it is in and have to send in a petition for it, if you don't send in a petition report does nothing
  3. Barton The Mischievous