For all the old school Morell Thule server peeps

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WarpedJester, Feb 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarpedJester New Member

[IMG]

Good times... Good times.

;)
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. WarpedJester New Member

anyone that was on the Morell Thule server back in the very very old days... about 2001 will understand the pain that was the Morell Thule server.
  4. Yimin Augur

Altruisitc Valorians ,Reviction,Thunderwalkers, Furys Edge, Mystical Lightfighters,Primal Evolution, Triune..

These guilds now live only in my memories, if I forgot your guild sorry :(

Yimin
  5. WarpedJester New Member

ok, so just for all the many people that were not playing EQI this far back or were on a alt server. the MT server garnered a reputation for being The problem child server, so much so that the posted image was something of a meme back before "memes" were a thing.

People in the test server more than any others knew when the MT server was down as many if not most of us would pile on to the test server when our server was down.

Why was MT a problem server? no one knows for sure but there was talk of problem storage arrays/drives. In the end MT peeps got into the habit of hitting up our "local" forum site before or as we are launching the game just see if it was going to be a "good day" or not.
  6. Dven New Member

Actually, Dven is still an officer in our old alt/recruiting guild. Fury's Edglings.
    I don't have the heart to un-guild.

Fury's Edge actually has a Facebook Group, there is sporadic chat from time to time.
    Glynna likes this.
  7. Yimin Augur

Sweet I wonder how many still play from Morel thule ?

YiMin
  8. Glynna New Member

I started playing back in 2000 on Morell Thule and was in Thunderwalkers till they dissolved then on to Reviction, the nicest people. I left to join a friend in Fury's Edge however things were already winding down with the guild and mergers soon came so I left for Cazic Thule where I still play. Had a lot of fun while I was there. The names bring back memories.
  9. Belexes ForumQuester

That is where I started, on a Ranger named Glynndell. That server was a lot of fun. Cool guilds and people. I don't remember the guilds I was in. I was in a couple I think. I want to say Enchanted Steel was one?
    Glynna likes this.
  10. Vexxan New Member

Started playing on that server during velious i think. Was a Sk named Vexxan and raided with Zenithal Hexed and Southern Legion
  11. ArtremasEQ Augur

I still play, Started on Morell Thule the day it launched !

Aediin(druid) / Attan (monk) of Relentless Ascension / Furys Edge
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Brings back memories, was one of the casual euro players on MT was so happy when AB opened, AB had its own issues much later on though, savage Deja Vu.
  13. DemarMT New Member

Still playing my original Mage that was in Triune from Morell-Thule (Demar) on Drinal :)
  14. Glynna New Member

Glynndell, not sure if you remember but we used to group a lot on Morell Thule. People always commented on the similarities of our names :) Hope you are doing well!
    Belexes likes this.
  15. Belexes ForumQuester

Yep, I remember, that is what made me comment, to see if you did. :D Glynndell is now an enchanter. I deleted the ranger back in 2003 when I left the game. I came back in 2010 and rolled a new Ranger. I seen that I was in the Emarr server when I came back. I played awhile and then moved to Xegony. The only character I have from those days in Pungas, my rogue.

I am doing great and still enjoying the game. I hope you are well.
    Glynna likes this.
  16. WarpedJester New Member

wow. old names i have not heard in a long time!
  17. WarpedJester New Member

Oh man. i had a lot of peeps that would "graduate" from our small guild (Clan of Zoit) into Triune.
  18. Paulbrochill1 New Member

Would love to regroup with players again! Was also in fury’s edge, reviction and thunderwalkers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.