Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Zamiam Augur

title says it all . I'd like to see a new illusion (not a potion) but an actual illusion bonus for the anniversary coming up .. can make it a quest or a marketplace purchase I dont care but something new .. would love a bunny rabbit or undead bunny .. I know we got stompies thing but thats random .. and got the poka dot bunny from HoT ..
    or maybe a pop God illusion (remember NO potions, or items with charges on them pls) give us an actual clicky with no timer CD of 2 hours lol .. or song buff illusion .. a regular clicky illusion .. for All All .. thx

anyone else have some ideas on a great illusion ?
    Jhenna_BB, Issk, Yonna and 3 others like this.
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

I would like to see a Zombie illusion. There may be one , drowned troll one is closest I can remember.
    Issk likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I still have hope for the Original Spectre model!! I was disappointed when I got the Efreeti Death Visage and saw it used the new spectre model.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Illusion Troll
    Issk likes this.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

6. Jokskilove Palzerker

How about a big illusion? As raid leader, I would love to have a Zun'Muram illusion to draw attention :) Ixt illusion would be pretty cool too.
    Alternatively, a fast-cast grow item would be awesome :D Anizok's Maximizing Device is painfully slow.
    Issk likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They should let the Efreeti Death Visage cycle between old and new spectre. Introducing the old spectre will bring much renewed in the Jewel of Atiiki quest line. This is low-hanging fruit to turn old content into brand new content (renewed interest for old spectre illusion).
    Sokki likes this.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I liked the log in illusion grants we received for the EoK/RoS expansions (i.e. Visage of the Queen Velazul, Visage of the Slain Sarnak).

I think it would be cool to get a old school Garou illusion.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Jhenna_BB like this.
  10. Angahran Augur

11. Angahran Augur

I have a few potions for the illusion for the 6 legged lizard (can't think of the name at the moment).It's fun and it actually shrinks down quite small.
  12. Warpeace Augur

"We", glad someone decided I really wanted an illusion and spoke up for me.

I understand some like and enjoy illusions but more than likely not everyone does. Maybe they could do something with a claim item that has options like the illusion some want and a couple of other options for those who don't want an illusion or pet illusion.
    nitrocutter likes this.
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, even with me being an illusion junky, I haven't bought one yet. It's on my wish list but I don't see myself dropping 16 mil on it anytime soon.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Like this for instance.:

[IMG]
  15. Waluigi New Member

I would love to see the Pyrilen and Gelidran illusions finally go on sale in the marketplace. I’ve never gotten one from the card packs and it’s too expensive to buy for real money. Riftseekers Sanctum is one of my all time favorite zones.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

From my experience (on a mid-top Live Server), I have seen Pyrilen and Gelidran illusions go on Bazaar for 2 million platinum. If you are willing to buy a Krono, you may be able to get 1. Pyrilen seems far more common (at least 1-2 a year) versus Gelidran (1 every 2 years). Advertising "Paying 1 Krono for x illusion" may get you results.

Edit: Though, I hear the illusion market is crazier on Xegony and FV.
  17. Dropfast Augur

This please! Almost everyone likes illusions. The last 4+ years are garbage. Have never nor will I ever use them. A shower cap? A cactus head..... please stop with that junk. please!
  18. Tygart Lorekeeper

My vote is for Ollie McMarrin.
    Zynt likes this.
  19. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I do hope to one day have access to the skeletal Guktan and zombie Guktan models that were introduced in LDoN. I don't expect frogs will be seeing a heritage crate, so gotta hope to get those illusions somewhere else...
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I prefer the velious Spectre model with the white fur round the edge, I had high hopes in both Velious expansions to see it, but sadly not.

Efreeti Deathi Visage made sence at the time as that was the illusion necros were using, I still use mine occasionally when I want to confuse a necro as to which is his pet :)

Never been a fan of the original spectre model, the noise I think more than anything, but each to their own. Life would be boring if we all liked the same thing.