Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Jan 31, 2021.

1. haaaalp Augur

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Dang you look dumb
  2. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

He looks dumb? it's a troll post, clearly. Dummy.

Speedruns are all documented by Video. EverQuest is no different.

TEQB haven't provided a speed run video since Kunark, they 100% will not post a Luclin video.

So let them claim their record.
  3. haaaalp Augur

It’s not a troll post. He’s been bragging that AM was going to beat TEQB for months now and they got destroyed in the race.

Now you look dumb for saying that.
  4. haaaalp Augur

No point in videos when you can just link the chieve, lmao
  5. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

hicks talking smack but like i said, we dont pretend to be hardcore no lifer, AM had peole at key and shard camps and we didnt give a single one to TEB. We do luclin in our speed and we do it with CLASS something eq baby could never do, on the EQ scales. they are the working class we are upper class, always remember that speed does not equal style!.
  6. Maze Elder

That's weird.
    I took a ton of scarlet desert/grey/comm1/comm2 kills for atleast 30 hours from AM and Victorem.

:)
  7. HicksAradune Augur

i love drugs sometimes too, but you should really keep off em a bit.
  8. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

sure hicks, you know AM are on average better players, we are, we have bonesteeler, no eq babies are fit to lick his boot

9. HicksAradune Augur

hahahahahaha, oh man.

The same bonesteeler who got his account banned for training and had to level another character ? Im sure thats the AM way! Such class!!
  10. Ishbu Augur

Im super curious if Hicks knows the account he's talking to is a troll or if he thinks its actually somehow affiliated with AM?
    ClayPigeon likes this.
  11. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Serious? It's probably his alt account just to give 'em a reason to talk smack. Who else posts self congratulations for every expansion? It's pretty cringe.
    Karreck and Tweakfour17 like this.
  12. HicksAradune Augur

Appreciate you taking time out of your day to post in our gratz thread
  13. jeskola pheerie

So they are Katniss Everdeen and her group of plucky heroes and you guys are the evil, oppressive villains?
  14. Thisthingon? New Member

I would agree if Darkpaw actually stuck to the rules of the server but they didn't and they let people 3+box and that gave them a huge advantage in splitting and pushing progression. Yes they try to say its going to be looked into and blah blah blah but its bull. I have reported plenty and so have others but you still see the same crews running around and even new ones powerleveling in the deep
  15. Maze Elder

Really grasping here huh?

There was Noone actively boxing more than a 2nd main in ANY raid TEB did.

But reach for that straw bud. Accusations without a base make you look really dumb.
  16. AraduneWizard Journeyman

So they just box 2+ outside raids? That makes it better I guess. And yes, I can give you names of 3+ boxers in your guild if you would like.
  17. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

We are Altered Minds. We did it with class, we didnt train anyone out of camps, we didnt KS any mobs. we did it a bit slower then the no-lifers.. which guild would YOU rather be in.
  18. AraduneWizard Journeyman

I guess Venetwiz didn't get the memo. He has KS'd multiple ME shards from groups with Mana Burn the past 2 days.
  19. Tierdal Augur

Based on the relative size and success rate of your guild - ima go with... TEB?
  20. Trebla7th Augur

I've had camps "stolen" by members of every large guild with the possible exception of Rosengard (but that could just be coincidence). I don't think any guild can claim "Oh we're classy, but those other guilds steal camps."
    Senadin likes this.