The next TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by The Next TLP, Jan 31, 2021.

1. FranktheBank Augur

Please stop, they already said no
  2. MMOer Augur

It is past time. I will commit to buying a bag if it is open on Kunark and released this month.

Bonus points if the devs see my previous posts and do a feeder pop lock server.
  3. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Did this man just ask for MOTM to be buffed? lol
  4. Machen New Member

Sadly, for the very same reason they have wanted to do Kunark and Velious again after literally doing them for the past six months, each and every year for the past six years.
  5. Machen New Member

I'll buy 10 bags if it is not opened until 2022. Hell, I'd consider making it 500 bags.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

they should say something else, it's clearly a desired ruleset. Was that before or after the new owners?
  7. Typucm Elder

+1 for Free-Trade TLP!
    Everyone who not like this ruleset can continue play on their currents servers.

Aradune/Rizlona close to PoP launch, so time to open new FV TLP server soon :)
  8. Triconix Augur

Based on what?

The only people interested in free trade are RMTers and krono farmers. A vast majority do not want that toxicity.
  9. aalith New Member

This is just so incorrect. The amount of RMT/regular sale that goes on for loot rights on the TLPs is absolutely ridiculous and surrounded in toxicity. This goes away with NO-DROP. I'd play on that server 100%. I can't stand the loot rights game!

edit: actually I know it won't go away because several epic pieces for example remain no-drop, but it will help
  10. Triconix Augur

I'm going to state there is most likely a strong correlation between the amount of krono/RMTers vs the amount of gear that is no-drop in that particular era. Early eras will most definitely have more RMT/krono bots than GOD and beyond. Also the population drops around this time too and I'm going to state it's a combo of the gear and difficulty of content.
  11. Nebby Lorekeeper

Make a server where the BIS is tradeskill only gear.
  12. FranktheBank Augur

That's called Live.
    nitrocutter and Skuz like this.