Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Dec 11, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No - that was in 2015 (SOE sale) and it was still working in early 2017. They totally stopped support for Everquest on Windows XP/Vista around Feb of that year when they updated the security on the patcher and that is when transfers started getting few and far in between.

By July players were complaining they were not working and they were waiting a long time for them to go thru. By November 2017 it was apparent transfers were broken. But DBG had it posted that they hoped to have it up in 2018.

And the rest is dead.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. KrakenReality Augur

Do you just start a post and forget what you type?
    Skuz and CatsPaws like this.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Or play competitors games.
  4. Febb Augur

If they are leaving money on the table, it's their fault if someone steals the money. I mean, who leaves money on a table and walks away from it?
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You need an understanding of economics, so I suggested a fix. If you prefer to remain ignorant and in the dark, that's your call.

The statistics comment is derived from your blatant ignorance of the meaning of numbers. Numbers don't always determine the finality of a decision, but are usually a function of it.

Look at the whole board. Maybe you'll realize you aren't nearly as clever as you surmise.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. KrakenReality Augur

Seems like a lot of work, when I could just follow this person's philosophy...

7. Entice New Member

They do need to have character transfers for moving a family members character to a new account, they are indeed missing out of additional revenue for paid accounts (per month mind you) for such a small time invested on their part, whether it be done manually or develop/fix a quick tool to do so. The technology exists, someone just has to be assigned to it.
  8. Crowded New Member

I am amazed they still have not worked on this/got it working yet, they are missing out on so many paid accounts, monthly !
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

This is where I
    [insert player studio items in your .pak files but never on marketplace]
    ?

Literally a database entry away, less work than anything hands down, PS item sales have been steadily increasing in the past couple of years.

Oh the money left on the table!

Some things a business does are counter-intuitive to us consumers. <shrug>
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I think account to account was stopped from eBay toon plat-farmer era.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  11. Febb Augur

I don't understand why anyone would leave money sitting out on a table. Put it in a wallet or a bank where other people can't take it!
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Nope, definitely no money on the table.

*Walks away with bulging pockets*